Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2001 RS 2.5 sedan- SOLD
45 Posts
Bet this thing really pops in the ☀

Btw did they even make a coupe for the Japanese markets besides the 22b?

·
Registered
1993 WRX
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bet this thing really pops in the ☀

Btw did they even make a coupe for the Japanese markets besides the 22b?
Thanks, I will get some good pictures soon. Waiting for good weather and a good cleaning.

Also need to find a version 6 front end so I can change it over.

·
Registered
1993 WRX
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Buffed and cleaned, will get the good camera out this weekend. New wheels, tires, and lugnuts on the way also.

·
Registered
1993 WRX
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Got the wheels, tires, and lugnuts in today and got them on.

Enkei RPF1 17x8 +45 5x100 Gold with black Muteki SR48 open ended lugnuts and locks with Hankook Ventus V2 all seasonal tires 225/45/17

·
Premium Member
1999 RBP RS
1,124 Posts
Wheels look fantastic! Motivating me to get mine on and ready for some summer driving.

I make it up to Roanoke every now and then, but not too often. I'm planning to come up to Salem to hang out with Subaru Davian Easter weekend sometime since it's been a while. You going to be around anytime Fri-Mon next weekend?

·
Registered
1993 WRX
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Wheels look fantastic! Motivating me to get mine on and ready for some summer driving.

I make it up to Roanoke every now and then, but not too often. I'm planning to come up to Salem to hang out with Subaru Davian Easter weekend sometime since it's been a while. You going to be around anytime Fri-Mon next weekend?
Not sure, have to go get a subie with my buddy next weekend but im sure I will be around somewhere.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts