Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok where is the cheapest place I can pick up a set of the red and white jdm tail lights for a 2000 rs. I found a set on nopionline.com for $195.95 but i was hoping I could find them cheaper somewhere else. and if anyone suggests the clear tails that are on ebay now.......... you should be shot.:D

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
go with the euro style tail lights! they are cheaper, and they look damn GOOD! :lol: i'm surprise that nopi has the rear lights. are they stock replacement or really JDM? i got mines for 200 bucks. that was like 2 years ago. i doubt they'll come down in price, i won't be surprise if the price goes up.

·
Registered
1999 2.5 RS Silver
333 Posts
Keep an eye out for used ones, i don't think you'll find them for less than 200 new. Got mine for 170 shipped a couple months back. Just monitor the classifieds. :)

G

·
just get the new altezza lights...they look pretty bad...but i wouldnt go with the chessey looking LED light one...go with the tyc...:stinky:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright!!!!! Altezzas!!!! sweet I can't wait to pick up a set so I can have someone on here shoot me in the face!!!:wtf:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No clue. If I recall I think they might have said tyc or apc. I don't recall. Obviously not JDM though

·
Registered
1999 2.5 RS Silver
333 Posts
yes, and those who don't suck. ;) Most people here can't stand them, including myself. I think the JDMs really clean up the look of the car without looking cheap.

·
Registered
Buschur'ed EVO VIII
367 Posts
Almost brand new ones for $180/pair. I don't know the seller, I just happened across the link and thought I'd share it with you since you sound so desperate! Now hop to it! :D

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313852

Don't know if they are authentic Subaru parts though but that's a good price.

Speaking of good prices, in the next week or so, I'll be selling my excellent condition pair, which was purchased at a Taiwanese Subie dealer, for about $120USD... unless I can manage some sort of trade for RS sideskirts. It was a local group buy and I'm just probably going to chuck er back into the local pot when I'm done. Moving onto the GF world! :run:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts