Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
06 WRB STI
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which are better, or are they the same?

I know the GDs got upgraded to the Brembos, which is fade resistant and more stopping power, but I'm wondering did the USDM 06+ WRX inherited the same STI FHI 4/2s or are there improvements?

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
If it was a waste of Kaiba's time, he probably wouldn't have answered. There are a few threads with this information but you have to read through them because the information isn't all in one spot. It is nice every now and then to have someone actually answer instead of answering with an answer. :) Try that on nazicock and it will definately take less time to search. :lol:

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS, 95 Civic VX
3,762 Posts
Measurement and weight. The cylinder size on both jdm and 06-07 wrx are the same size.

Pre-ver.6 4pot 1.304mm

06-07 WRX 4pot 1.256

06-07 WRX 2pot and pre-ver.6 should be the 100% same beside the color.

·
Registered
06 WRB STI
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And so they are direct bolt on with no modding to the brackets might I add. For those seeking alternative to JDM GC calipers, look no further! :lol: Good info!! Now this is very helpful lol Even though the facts were already proven somewhere already..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.