Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
'01 RS+t STM
1,190 Posts
It is what it is.
Social media & millennials don’t help either.

I don’t really think alot of people here realize how much work I put in trying to provide the best service I could. I’m not out of “business”. I just don’t have the passion to deal with loud mouth kids that want everything for pennies. Not to mention certain sellers here skirting the rules & fees.

Ouch buddy. That hits close to home. I know I wasn't one to ever give you issues.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is what it is.
Social media & millennials don’t help either.

I don’t really think alot of people here realize how much work I put in trying to provide the best service I could. I’m not out of “business”. I just don’t have the passion to deal with loud mouth kids that want everything for pennies. Not to mention certain sellers here skirting the rules & fees.
Have any parts available right now? 😬

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,180 Posts
I am not even a business, I just hate to throw things away we all can use. I have a lot more to sell but too lazy to always post, as Gary said, it's a lot of work.

And yea, I see companies coming in on the sly selling which does suck for Gary who pays to support this site

Been a min since I bought something from you :D

Keep it up man!

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Nah, all you guys are good. Appreciate you all!

Minus a few of you sleazy bums skirting the system for years, ya know who ya are. I’ve seen the transcripts.

Not tooting a horn , but myself & a few others kept this place alive for a good while.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I am not even a business, I just hate to throw things away we all can use. I have a lot more to sell but too lazy to always post, as Gary said, it's a lot of work.

And yea, I see companies coming in on the sly selling which does suck for Gary who pays to support this site

Been a min since I bought something from you :D

Keep it up man!
Funny, reminds me of this one asshat that received something he didn’t want, full refund & he threw the $100 item in the garbage.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Wow really?

Kids are entitled these days I guess
Wasn’t a kid iirc. & likely someone you know;)

Entitled doesn’t do it justice, the price bashing i see on social media posts for RS’s is unreal, actually hateful & the opposite of what the community should be doing..but thats another bag of hammers..

81 - 91 of 91 Posts