Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS, 95 Civic VX
3,762 Posts
It's still around. I was there a few days ago, but no GC8 parts currently in stock.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs coupe brp
22 Posts
I go there all of the time. I just got some tiger seats and a buddy club catback. I got my jdm tails, a strut bar, corners, and rear bumper from them. They usually have a bunch of stuff

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,737 Posts
Anytime I contact them I just get the runaround about what they have.. Don't wanna drive 2 hours if something isn't there.

Wonder if they can get me some v7 seats though..

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs coupe brp
22 Posts
They aren't very good at communicating. Boss man (the dude you probably talked to on the phone) is very blunt and talks fast. But the other dude (cao) is actually really cool. If you call and talk to him he'll usually be helpful. They run out of seats very fast and I'm pretty sure they don't have any v7's

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,737 Posts
When I get a nice chunk of change I'll just drive out and shop then haha

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,737 Posts
Hopefully they keep their website more updated afterwards.. haha

·
Registered
93 GC4, 94 GF4
409 Posts
It's kinda sketchy . Like parts on parts stacked and scattered in a little room lol. But pricing wasn't bad . I got all 4 RHD door cards with switches for 100. Just be careful where you stand , because some pallets are stacked so high they could topple over at any second ! Hahaha ?

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,737 Posts
Anyone stopped by here recently? Thinking of driving out there tomorrow.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza Red w/ EJ20G
82 Posts
Anyone stopped by here recently? Thinking of driving out there tomorrow.
Just got my v2 half cut there. They tossed in a free hood with the deal. Had 3 more gc half cuts, aluminum control arms, a lot of different suspension, about 7 hoods, 2 or 3 front bumpers, a couple rear bumpers with skirts. gauge clusters, door cards, rear sub-frames with brakes, gauge clusters, etc. I might as well just list the whole car... They had a LOT of subaru stuff!
(916) 386-2286

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
I have v3/4 20K in my 89RS and can't pass smog with JDM ECU/engine. Are you planning to use 20G as a track car? If for DD, I don't see how it can be BAR'ed and pass smog unless doing it illegally. I'm removing 20K and building a USDM 205 into it soon.

Now you have SixStarImports who works with Venus Auto can get you parts too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have v3/4 20K in my 89RS and can't pass smog with JDM ECU/engine. Are you planning to use 20G as a track car? If for DD, I don't see how it can be BAR'ed and pass smog unless doing it illegally. I'm removing 20K and building a USDM 205 into it soon.

Now you have SixStarImports who works with Venus Auto can get you parts too.
I'm assuming you meant 99rs not 89...? my car is a 95 (obd1), there is no obd2 port for them to plug into. essentially the exact same car as the 99RS Just not all the smog issues... as long as it burns clean from the tail pipe they don't know or say anything. the old guys that run the smog shop in town wouldn't know the difference between the 20g and the ej18 sitting in there. It's awd so they cant put it under a load when they test it either, it would just drive off the machine.

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
That's the key, must use a 95 or older model to swap. From 96 on, they expect OBD2 port to plug in. My 98 has JDM OBD2 that DMV or any USDM OBD2 scanner can't read due to different clock rate, smog station will fail it.

I have 95 Legacy wagon, they only test tail pipe and check timing on plug #1.

Do you have any extra Aluminium arms for sale?

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's the key, must use a 95 or older model to swap. From 96 on, they expect OBD2 port to plug in. My 98 has JDM OBD2 that DMV or any USDM OBD2 scanner can't read due to different clock rate, smog station will fail it.

I have 95 Legacy wagon, they only test tail pipe and check timing on plug #1.

Do you have any extra Aluminium arms for sale?
i dont but the shop listed above has a few sets!

·
Registered
98 black RS
365 Posts
they post on craigslist parts, then you call them and the price somehow jumps 50 to 100%

call about a white RS hood they posted for $150 to $200 and somehow on the phone it becomes $300

where the hell else am I going to get a RS hood?

41 - 60 of 72 Posts