Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
02 Forester L\\ (RIP)01 2.5rs
1,146 Posts
All I gotta say is that I got hooked up!! but.. the down side is: their stuff isn't as in good condition as you would it think it would be.
its fifteen year old jdm junkyard stuff. the condition is ok and what youd expect imo.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs White Sedan
39 Posts
I bought a ver4 front bumper with fog lamps and reinforcement for $250, with tax $269. I thought they would take down the pallet with the forklift, but I was wrong. They load up the bumper with the forklift, bring it down to the concrete floor (like the ones in a garage) and they just push the whole bumper and partial clip across the floor. In my head, I was thinking wtf ya scratching the bottom!! Luckily it wasn't too bad though, but they should handle it better in front of a customer...

They are getting new shipments in late july or next month. I see they are getting blue, silver, and red impreza front clips coming in.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,315 Posts
Not sure you guys realize how lucky you are living on the west coast. Proximity of a huge shipping port gives easy access to cool parts and you don't have to worry about shipping. I'd GLADLY drive 3-400 miles to get a jdm hood or other special parts instead of paying shipping. And in California, a road trip + awesome weather = fun. At least it was when I lived in Socal. And then so many people selling parts over there refuse to ship. :( I actually just found a seller who shipped a couple of usdm bumpers to me, was pretty amazed (and appreciative). Of course its almost the same scenario on the east coast. We central people get messed over royally. Be thankful you can just drive somewhere and pay a good price for your jdm stuff.

·
Registered
gm2 coupe / gf4/ cb7 saloon
1,838 Posts
2slo u took the words right outta my mouth. i would kill to have some of the stuff u guys are getting deals on.

·
Registered
2000 Aspen White Coupe RS
320 Posts
Not sure you guys realize how lucky you are living on the west coast. Proximity of a huge shipping port gives easy access to cool parts and you don't have to worry about shipping. I'd GLADLY drive 3-400 miles to get a jdm hood or other special parts instead of paying shipping. And in California, a road trip + awesome weather = fun. At least it was when I lived in Socal. And then so many people selling parts over there refuse to ship. :( I actually just found a seller who shipped a couple of usdm bumpers to me, was pretty amazed (and appreciative). Of course its almost the same scenario on the east coast. We central people get messed over royally. Be thankful you can just drive somewhere and pay a good price for your jdm stuff.
Well.... that's the only warehouse with GC parts (unless someone tells me about another place.) . I can't really find parts over here at the west coast so I splurged that day when I drove from San Jose to Sacramento (venus auto). haha. And I think its a lot harder to find a RS here compared to the east. lol.

·
Registered
98 AGM RS, 06 GPW S2000
137 Posts
bought two clips from him and like someone said its a hit or miss.. but at least the owner is pretty cool.. call and ask when is the next shipment coming for subaru parts..

·
Premium Member
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
437 Posts
When was the last anyone has been there? I live near Fairfieild and I dont want to drive there for nothing. Im look for a OBS/RS hood and grille.
i was there 2 days ago..they stil have some clips of ej20k motor.
he was asking 2k for them. he said he can start the motor as well.
when i asked him if i can check the compression on engine..he said no..
im more interested in usdm motor anyway, but i just wanted to check what he had..

·
Registered
93 Impreza Wagon SOLD...95 out
550 Posts
i was there 2 days ago..they stil have some clips of ej20k motor.
he was asking 2k for them. he said he can start the motor as well.
when i asked him if i can check the compression on engine..he said no..
im more interested in usdm motor anyway, but i just wanted to check what he had..
Are you going to get a new motor?

·
Registered
93LS
17 Posts
I've bought a bumper and hood from this guy both at great prices. He puts his gc parts up in a Craigslist add every month or so so you know what parts he has in for the moment(they go quick). Just go to the auto parts section in the SF bay area Craigslist and type "gc8" in the search bar. The listing is in Berkeley and reads " 96-01 JDM Subaru Impreza GC8 WRX STI front end parts". Apparently his outfit was there before he moved to sacremento. I think there's still some bumpers and hoods left just check out the listing.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts