Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Primium Membur
98 RS/WRX
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was in the drive thru at In-n-Out, and this kid that works there comes out, compliments me on my car, and asks if I need any parts for it. He tells me about this auto parts place he works at off Florin Perkins Ave. called Venus Auto Parts.

Checked out their site (which certainly isn't going to win any design awards) and they actually have some JDM Subie goodies (Along with other JDM stuff). Thought it was interesting, so I thought i'd pass it along:

Venus Auto | Subaru

Edit: Looks like they have some EJ20s in their monthly special category as well.

·
Registered
MY01 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS STM
93 Posts
Only down side is you have to be in Sacramento to actually buy the parts as they don't have options for shipping. But good stuff every once in awhile from what I've dealt with so far :D

·
Primium Membur
98 RS/WRX
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear! They're practically down the street from me, so this was a welcome surprise!

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
I wonder how much they want for those front clips.. Too bad they dont ship

·
Registered
02 Forester L\\ (RIP)01 2.5rs
1,146 Posts
good find thanks Ian. I am gonna make a run down there sometime soon.

·
Registered
MY01 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS STM
93 Posts
their prices are pretty good from what i seen and dealt with. option for shipping would be to have another member buy and ship :p but just food for thought.

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza Sedan
240 Posts
Their actual inventory is very different from what is shown on their site.
^^^^^What he said. I called them before I went there and they said it was in stock. I also checked the site and it said in stock. When I got there, the guy said it was sold out. I thought that maybe I was late or someone just picked it up but the next few days I rechecked the inventory online and it still said "in stock"??? Overall they do have decent prices and do "seem" to carry a lot of inventory.

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,934 Posts
So now there's 2 places to get Subaru parts in Sacto. :lol:

the other was that Subaru Suzuki Kia in Rancho...

·
yep. you heard me.
03 Legacy GT wagon
6,471 Posts
my cousin went in there and got the run-around on prices. i've also had bad luck trying to talk to them too. however, theyve been around for a while and ive heard good things about them from others. guess YMMV

·
Nobody knows
2011 STI
818 Posts
So now there's 2 places to get Subaru parts in Sacto. :lol:

The other place was that Subaru Suzuki Kia in Rancho...
The Subaru junk yard in Rancho, is now specialized parts planet. They have very little older impreza stuff. However if you need any wrx parts they are the place to go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just picked up a V3 Hood, Headlights and Grille from them for $150. Cash Only. They have good deals but their online inventory is not up to date. You have to go their in person and talk to them to see what they have in stock. I have had a bunch of friends buy stuff from them with no problems. I will be buying more parts from them. Best idea to get what you want is watch their arrival date on their website to see when to call them.

·
Registered
MY00 //// BRP 2.5RS coupe
3,368 Posts
hit or miss with these guys, but just make sure to get leak downs on all motors as suggested with buying any used motors

·
Registered
93 Impreza Wagon SOLD...95 out
550 Posts
When was the last anyone has been there? I live near Fairfieild and I dont want to drive there for nothing. Im look for a OBS/RS hood and grille.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts