Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
I can't believe someone's paying that much for a busted ass seat.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
I don't understand why they'll freight a set of seats, but they won't ship an aluminum hood. :confused:

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
I don't understand why they'll freight a set of seats, but they won't ship an aluminum hood. :confused:
We've tried to get a couple of those from them and both ended up damaged beyond repair. It doesn't take much to do that to an aluminum hood. Once bent, repairing it costs more than the hood cost.

·
Registered
Lego Wagon
1,610 Posts

To ship one proper we have to build a wooden crate and strap it to a pallet. We will ship a hood if the price on it is over 300.00. Its not worth it on a 100 hood.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
To ship one proper we have to build a wooden crate and strap it to a pallet. We will ship a hood if the price on it is over 300.00. Its not worth it on a 100 hood.
I've purchased a hood before that was packaged similarly, and shipping only ran me $150 from Florida to Pennsylvania.

The hoods I'm talking about are $250-400, and I wouldn't expect shipping to be cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts