Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
v3 front bumper w/ support - $200
v3 front bumper *beat up* w/ support - $150
v3 rear bumper w/ spats, aero guards and support - $300
v5 rear bumper w/ spats, aero guards and support - $500

Prices are without shipping; local pick ups preferred.
Not going to part out, not yet at least.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
v3-style front bumper w/ support - $200 *foglights and signal lights not included*

v3-style front bumper w/ support *beatup* - $150

v3-style rear bumper w/ spats, aero guards and bumper support - $300

v5-style rear bumper w/ spats, aero guards and bumper support - $500

·
Registered
2000 WRX STi VI Type-RA Ltd
181 Posts
Do those v3 spats fit directly onto the USDM '00-'01 RS rear bumpers ? If so, I'd be very interested in those. Just the spats, though, since I'm not overly fond of the aero guards.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They fit, but they require some modification to fit perfectly since they're made to fit the jdm bumpers perfectly. I'm not parting out spats or aero guards right now. I'm going to see if I can find a buyer for the whole bumpers + whatevers on them. I lowered the price like $50-75 from what their usual market price of them if you were to add each thing thats on them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
wal.lin said:
They fit, but they require some modification to fit perfectly since they're made to fit the jdm bumpers perfectly.
I wasn't sure if the v3 were the same as the v2. I'm looking for a set that will fit directly. If I wanted to mod a set, I could start with v6 ones. Shame though, I was hoping they'd fit :(

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rob T said:
Are you going to be selling the fog setup from that Ver 3 bumper?
TweakImpreza17x said:
how much for the fogs?

I would usually sell them for $100 shipped but these are my set for my bumper :)

stoooo said:
I wasn't sure if the v3 were the same as the v2. I'm looking for a set that will fit directly. If I wanted to mod a set, I could start with v6 ones. Shame though, I was hoping they'd fit :(
Spats are spats, there are no spats that will fit the USDM bumpers without modifications. Buy a jdm bumper and it'll fit directly since they're made for it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
wal.lin said:
Spats are spats, there are no spats that will fit the USDM bumpers without modifications. Buy a jdm bumper and it'll fit directly since they're made for it.
Not true. There are different ones for different years. The USDM rear bumper is, I believe, identical to a v2 STi rear bumper. Thus v2 spats, which are as rare as hen's teeth, would fit without modification.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stoooo said:
Not true. There are different ones for different years. The USDM rear bumper is, I believe, identical to a v2 STi rear bumper. Thus v2 spats, which are as rare as hen's teeth, would fit without modification.
I believe that is a myth. Of all the spats I've seen and sold, none of them fit on the usdm bumper without needing modifications. Why would v2 spats fit any different from the v1-v4 rear spats? they are the same exact rear bumper.

I've matched v1-v4 rear spats onto the usdm rear bumper before and it doesnt fit 100%. It looks like it'll fit but not 100%. You can ask Haunt who've I sold v2 spats to and I assumed it fit on a usdm bumper because of a test fit. His bodyshop put it on and it didnt fit 100% and he ended up getting the v2 bumper I was selling as well.

I could be wrong though, but if I am, someone correct me and direct me to information.

·
Registered
A3tdi>LGT>RS>L
1,418 Posts
$500 for the v5 with spats and aero guards is a killer deal. Walin let me know if you want to part that out and i will take just the bumper. Please pm me if you do. Thanks

·
Registered
1995 S14 w/S14 SR
1,323 Posts
wal.lin said:
I've matched v1-v4 rear spats onto the usdm rear bumper before and it doesnt fit 100%.
This is the truth. I have a v2 STi rear bumper with spats and I can tell you that the spats that came on the v2 rear bumper do not match up to a USDM bumper. I tried just for shits and giggles before I put it on and there is a little gap that forms.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not yet. someone has to buy these. if i part it out, i'll be charging the regular market price of these parts. someone should just buy the whole bumper and part it out themselves and save some money or even make money.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.