Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2k BRP wagon (sold) 06 MTBajaT
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what color this is?
Here is the link for where it is for sale.
Subaru Impreza Sportswagon GF-GF2(2000) / C'Z Sport 4WD / US$1,313 / 134,526 km / Lafcadio Trade Car - Japanese Used Car [ tradecarview ]
Aaaaand one more for when the link expires so that this thread will still have some purpose for others...

I am looking to paint my wagon blue... not sure what shade I want yet though just something more original then wrb even though it can look great. I suppose this could be a blue wagon pic request as well? if you want...:rolleyes:

·
RUSSIAN FOR HIRE
2000 Impreza RST
2,425 Posts
if im not mistaken that is world rally blue.
here is a sample
the light makes the color appear a bit different but it is world rally blue.
google world rally blue wagon into google images

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if im not mistaken that is world rally blue.
here is a sample
the light makes the color appear a bit different but it is world rally blue.
google world rally blue wagon into google images
this isn't wrb. This is reddish blue, came on uk speck imprezas.
idk i thought it was too bright for wrb/ rbp... even though yeah I hear you how rbp changes in different light.
Possible it is the "new 555 blue" like that new guy on the site from... Poland(?) has.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
+1 RBP. Was a USDM color for the RS in 98, if you need to look it up.
yes yes... i know what rbp is. :facepalm:
I just wasn't sure if rbp was also used in the jdm cars as well/ if they had other shades of blues for gcs. Or if there are other colors of blue out there that people know of that arn't as common as rbp, brp and wrb.
ex: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t169794-subaru-impreza-gt-gf8-wagon-my99-poland.html

edit: ah never mind, looked up color codes. Didn't realize new 555 blue mica = rally blue pearl... correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
99' GC3 BRP
272 Posts
that wagon looks a lot like my car

it should be rbp and yes there are a lot of rbp jdm imprezas, i know it because here en Chile we recieve used jdm cars all the time, here is the prove, we have many lots of cars getting rust

PD: don't know why but for some reason a lot of them come with silly HVACs and if you want to use the you need to replace everything

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ah thank you! yeah i thought it looked too bright for rbp as well... very pretty color either way though...

·
Registered
2001 BRP 2.5rs
1,206 Posts
ah thank you! yeah i thought it looked too bright for rbp as well... very pretty color either way though...
IT IS RBP. My post should have ended all doubt.

Which colour do I have

From this chart, Sonic Blue is the same color code as RBP. So the other color codes would be different blues offered on JDM and UK cars. You're welcome.
The car you posted was a 2000. It says right there that the only blues offered in 2000 was Sonic Blue (same color code as RBP) and Deep Blue Mica (same color code as BRP.)

So, obviously it's RBP. Again, you're welcome. ;)

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Deep blue Mica is slightly off BRP.

Very Very slight. Of course even single paint job is off

IT IS RBP. My post should have ended all doubt.

The car you posted was a 2000. It says right there that the only blues offered in 2000 was Sonic Blue (same color code as RBP) and Deep Blue Mica (same color code as BRP.)

So, obviously it's RBP. Again, you're welcome. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.