Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1993 WRX
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its time to sell my 1993 GC8 WRX that I bought a little over a year ago to make room for my next imported car. This car has been my daily driven call since I have had it and has been great.

I bought this car from RHD Specialties in WA so it is fully legal and can be titled anywhere, currently titled in VA. (I have all paperwork from purchase from RHD) I also know the companies that will finance this old of a car so let me know if you need some assistance with that and I will be more than happy to help you.

The car was originally silver and painted WRB when RHD got it, I wasnt fond of the paint job done so I got it redone in the WRB and it looks amazing. Cost was about $5,000 with paint. Rear spats, side skirts and door handles all were done body color. Door jams are also done, engine bay is only part that is still silver.

It has 177,353 KM on the car which is 110,202 miles on it. Car runs great and starts up everytime. Mileage will go up some as I am still driving it until it sells.

Mods
STI springs (on car when I got it)
Blitz Boost Gauge (on car when I got it)
STI front and rear strut bars (on car when I got it)
HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust
HKS Bellmouth Downpipe
HKS SSQV4 BOV
APexi Intake
Enkei RPF1's 17x8 +45 5x100 in Gold
Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts Black with Locks
Hankook Ventus V2 Concept Tires 225/45/17 (Fenders rolled also)

Car is 25 years old so the car is not perfect in any way. As well as interior as you would expect in a 25 year old car. Heater core was replaced before I got the car and works great and heat is HOT. AC just needs to be recharged, I dont ever use the AC so I never got it done. Radio works but will not pick up our stations so will need to be replaced with something from here to pick up the channels.

Hood scoop is black because the old one flew off after paint job (it was broken from first paint job and my guy tried to fix it) took 4 months to find the hood scoop but I will try and get it painted before the sale, if not I will pay or give the buyer the cash to get it painted to match the car.

Any other questions just ask, I will try and get better pictures this weekend.

Price is $13,000 OBO, price negotiable. Will help buyer as much as I can.

·
Registered
0 Posts
You wont believe this but i went to dominion and i saw this car every day when i was walking to school. Shame to see it go :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts