Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The move back to the US will be finally finished on Jan 15th. I'll have all of my stuff and be moved in and the cable internet hooked up. So it looks like the project will start that weekend. Just need to find a shop to paint the C-West lip spoiler and the rest of the Orciari kit, the STI hood scoop and the 22B hood vents. I the meantime I need to get the header rewelded, EGT and A/R probe bungs welded on and a support brace added.

For now the only things I need to add are the brake master cylinder brace, the WRX seats, MOMO steering wheel, dashtop gauge pod the oil pressure, oil temp, voltage, transmission temp, A/R and the EGT gauges put in their spots. I have to work out the wiring for the J&S knock sensor before that goes in. The A/T cooler has to go in as well. The Hella driving lights and the Kartboy brackets, the rear sway bar and the solid end links.

The control arms and the coilovers will go in this spring all at once. I want the snow to stop before I lower the car down.

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
Cool man. Just give me a date and directions and I'll do my best to try to get there.

AJ

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm down top help too! just give me some time in advance and i might be able to make, but now with school back in session it might be hard for me to find some free time.
Alex

·
Registered
392 Posts
hey i'm looking for a shop to do some paint work and put a egt bung so when you find a shop can you post up who did it..

thanks,
robert

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well so far the best qoute for the paint work is $550. Thats for the C-West lip, the Orciari sides and rear section and the STI hood scoop. I've had no luck at all on the welding though. I might just drop by a DSM shop in Elkridge for the welding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts