Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1998 RSTi
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
iWire Pricing Update

Over the past year I've been tracking the time it takes to do each variation of merge (and customer support) and am slightly modifying the pricing structure. These changes take effect immediately, however I will honor any quotes already given out.
I have listed the pricing below for the most common swaps. If you have something that is not listed, please contact me and I can quote you directly.

The new pricing is as follows

JDM/EDM V1-6 - $630
JDM/EDM 01+ - $705
USDM WRX (2002-2005) - $705
USDM WRX (2006-2007) - $780
USDM STi (2004) - $730
USDM STi (2005–2007) - $780

Note - $100 additional for RHD to RHD swaps
Note - $85 additional for swaps with an OBD2 engine in and OBD1 chassis.
Note - $85 additional for merges into 2002+ chassis.

Additional services

Cluster swap - $180
DCCD via a DCCDPro - $85 ($170 w/cluster output)
V1-6 Factory DCCD - $180
Add in AVCS Wiring - $200
Manual Intercooler Water Spray - $100
Auto Intercooler Water Spray (includes auto + manual). Only for V3 and up JDM STi - $180
Cruise Control for DBW Cars - $100
-Non DBW cars will reuse factory setup
Auto to Manual (As part of a merge) - $110

Not sure whether you should tackle that wiring mess for your swap? Don’t have a lot of time to get your car back on the road? Tired of big name companies with no time to for YOU? Want to get your harness back when YOU need it and at a GREAT price? Before you cut anything, take a look at iWire Wiring Services

Value Pricing, Super Service

iWire is here to provide you top notch, reliable harness merging at an affordable price. You simply send in the dash harness from the chassis receiving the new engine and the complete harness and ECU that should come with the engine you purchased. You’ll get back a completely plug and play harness for any v1-6 JDM swap. For any 01+ swap you will need to solder one simple wire for the fuel pump controller. This low price also includes technical support. For rush orders ($150), it is possible to have your harness back to you in less than 7 business days, or even sooner if shipping permits.

For cruise control on non DBW cars you can reuse your factory setup as seen here (http://www.rs25.com/forums/f128/1893123-post18.html). DBW costs $75 for the time to wire up and requires the DBW steering wheel and clock spring.

I am a professional wiring technician with over 10 years experience and 750+ successful harnesses completed (many of which were done for members on this board) of all Subaru variations.

A link to the iWire facebook page if you guys would like to show your support.

For all inquires please call or email:
949-510-8278 9-5 m-f PST
[email protected]
iWire Wiring Services
iWire accepts Paypal and Google Wallet (Can use either with a Credit Card)/Cash/Check/

Finished Product

-Keener

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,526 Posts
Hi my love...

I want to put a H6 in my 95 OBDI. This will be in the future, yet, I want to start looking for parts to store. I might buy a whole car, just, should I find a ODBI or II one?

I have a lot of things I removed that are unplugged, so I don't mind maybe a harness from scratch if its not too too much. o_O

·
Registered
00 STi, 93 LG SS
2,394 Posts
hmmm I don't know about this..

maybe next time I send a wiring swap to you I could get some t shirts

·
Registered
1998 RSTi
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hmmm I don't know about this..

maybe next time I send a wiring swap to you I could get some t shirts
:lol: Do you want a shirt?

Bump for quality work, could pass for oem.
Thanks!

Hi my love...

I want to put a H6 in my 95 OBDI. This will be in the future, yet, I want to start looking for parts to store. I might buy a whole car, just, should I find a ODBI or II one?

I have a lot of things I removed that are unplugged, so I don't mind maybe a harness from scratch if its not too too much. o_O
He won't touch eg33/svx harnesses. You have to go backalley for those.
Correct.

I was debating on putting this in the main post, but I guess I'll just put it here. I don't do H6 swaps for a gambit of reasons that mostly have to do with practicality and lack of ability to easily modify for more power. However, the main one is that I won't put my name on something that doesn't work as it came from the factory and until I can do that I won't do them. That's all I will say about H6s, we can discuss this further in another thread.

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
Hi my love...

He won't touch eg33/svx harnesses. You have to go backalley for those.

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,526 Posts
That is why I said custom new harness from scratch...
how about you help me and we say you didn't?

I mean I am around the corner per say and not in the backwoods like some :naughty:

·
Registered
1998 RSTi
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is why I said custom new harness from scratch...
how about you help me and we say you didn't?

I mean I am around the corner per say and not in the backwoods like some :naughty:
Still have some base issues, but we can talk about it when your ready.

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
If romero gets a shirt before I do consider us DONE!

·
Registered
2001 2.5 rs black
151 Posts
if your already did my harness merge is it to late if i were to ever get a matching steering will for dbw cruise control?

·
Registered
2001 2.5 rs black
151 Posts
still recommending you as the number one harness merger lol i have a friend that tried to tackle it himself and ended up messing his up so he has to get two new harnesses and he said for sure he sending it to you this time once he gets the money for all that lol shirts all around? lol jk

·
Registered
2001 impreza rs
37 Posts
Ez30 swap in 01 Rs

So I have a swapped Rs it has a 2002 outback ll bean ez30 in it using the ecu from the out back is this something you guys could do? If so what kind of pricing

·
Registered
1998 RSTi
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if your already did my harness merge is it to late if i were to ever get a matching steering will for dbw cruise control?
still recommending you as the number one harness merger lol i have a friend that tried to tackle it himself and ended up messing his up so he has to get two new harnesses and he said for sure he sending it to you this time once he gets the money for all that lol shirts all around? lol jk
Cruise control could be added in, the wiring it there but you would have to run it from the ECU over to the driver's side and make a few other changes. It can be done, but it's going to be a pain to run the wires.

Maybe I'll set up a group buy kind of thing with shirts. :lol:

So I have a swapped Rs it has a 2002 outback ll bean ez30 in it using the ecu from the out back is this something you guys could do? If so what kind of pricing
As I mentioned earlier, I do not do H6 merges. ;)

I was debating on putting this in the main post, but I guess I'll just put it here. I don't do H6 swaps for a gambit of reasons that mostly have to do with practicality and lack of ability to easily modify for more power. However, the main one is that I won't put my name on something that doesn't work as it came from the factory and until I can do that I won't do them. That's all I will say about H6s, we can discuss this further in another thread.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts