Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Was so exited to get home and find my package in the mail as Brian promised.. Installed it and took my rsti for a drive. For the very first time I was able to give the car full throttle and reach max boost (14psi car is stock) and didn't go into Limp mode with fault codes (p2123,p2128) my 2 minute test drive Turned into 30 minutes of spirited driving. Thanks Brian. This simple adapter plate made a world of difference and it sits perfect for a little heel/toe action. I highly recommend this if doing GC to GD swap. Don't bother with that DIY crap.

·
Registered
1998 RSTi
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Was so exited to get home and find my package in the mail as Brian promised.. Installed it and took my rsti for a drive. For the very first time I was able to give the car full throttle and reach max boost (14psi car is stock) and didn't go into Limp mode with fault codes (p2123,p2128) my 2 minute test drive Turned into 30 minutes of spirited driving. Thanks Brian. This simple adapter plate made a world of difference and it sits perfect for a little heel/toe action. I highly recommend this if doing GC to GD swap. Don't bother with that DIY crap.
So glad to hear your happy with it! :burnout:

41 - 42 of 42 Posts