Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Why??? :confused:

I spent a couple grand on a Ludespeed stage III kit, and I can beat the pants off a stock WRX!!! Runs great, very reliable, alot cheaper, and less work than a motor swap!!!

Just curious!:happynow:

· Registered
93 Posts
If you don't get boost happy, a bolt on kit will be totally reliable!!! I'm running 6psi on my Ludespeed kit as a daily driver. The kits been in for about six months. I would be lying if I said I haven't had any problems. But now it all tuned up and all the bugs are worked out and she hauls ass!!!! I'd imagine you'd have a couple months of tuning, and tweeking with a motor swap also! The trannies are fine as long as you aren't runnig 10psi of boost, and/or dropping the clutch and slamming gears all the time! Have you driven a WRX? They just don't have the bottom end power that the stroked, and larger EJ25 has!!! The EJ25 lacks high RPM power, which is more than made up for with a turbo!!!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.