Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was walking back from the Metrodome here in MN after walking around in there celebrating the Hmong New Year, i see a Green Impreza L. I see a white STi sticker straight center and high on the trunk lid. I also see a 4inch tip on it. THEN FINALLY TO MY SURPRIZE, IT HAD A 2.5RS EMBLEM!!!!!

The car was wingless.....had steelies.....

It just made me laugh!! Not saying that i would call it a Ricer (i would never label cars) but it just put a grim on my face and i laughed.....:lol:

FuJi

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
sure it was an L?

coulda been an RS & someone removed the Wing.... (swapped trunk lids)

then had on steelies for winter time?

u sure?

uhhh ok... maybe that's a littl far fetched :D

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Subie Gal said:
sure it was an L?

u sure?

uhhh ok... maybe that's a littl far fetched :D
Whoa, you actually posted over here, Jamie? Sure that won't get you in trouble?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Subie Gal said:
sure it was an L?

That's what I was thinking, too. In the past, I've heard stories of Integra Type-R owners that rebadge their car as lesser models for a "sleeper" effect.

If it ISN'T a 2.5RS then that's pretty sad :(

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
well happy new years there fuji! thats kinda funny cause the import shop that i work at the race team is all hmong. they try to teach us how to speak it but damn its taking a long time!!! and the car thats funny too!!!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nolimitski said:
well happy new years there fuji! thats kinda funny cause the import shop that i work at the race team is all hmong. they try to teach us how to speak it but damn its taking a long time!!! and the car thats funny too!!!
that's great to hear! There's actually 2 accents in Hmong. Green and White. Green is harder to speak but white is easier! I happen to be green.....

The Impreza i saw i forgot to look at the side but if i do se it again...i am certain i know which model trim level it is.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, if you are gonna badge it, badge it STi. might as well go all the way. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts