Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That quote is from my brother trying to explain to my father why I modify cars. Well Im not a newb to the tuning world, but a newb to subie's. I was a honda boy before I bought a 1995 Impreza 2.2 outback...loved it so much I sold my honda hatch and bought a 1998 2.5rs. Body is in pretty sore shape, but seeing that I live In WNY and drive back country roads all day...their is no point in fixing it [yet]... Enjoy...btw sorry bout the crappy pics, they're off my phone.

The Day I bought it

Now I noticed most aftermarket intakes for the RS are 3", the stock one is three inch...so I took out the plate behind the hood vent and made some brackets for a big cone filter to let the egine breath deeper and cooler.

Second Mod was my OBX headers and OBX cat-back.

These seats are currently sitting in my garage waiting for me to custom mount them onto the factory sliders. Bought Crow Enterprise's 4 point harness to go with them.

Anouther mod soon to be on my car, needs factory paint, so I need to get off my ass and buy some.

And now for some show pics, just behind where I work, nothing fancy. The hood Vinyl reads "Awd>FR>FF", and side Vinyl reads "Touge" because I drive nothing but rough twisty country roads in ski country WNY. I also replaced the red pinstriping in the grill with gold, and added a thin gold pinstripe inside the lip of the hood scoop. Yes the car is quite dirty, I live on a dirt road.

Thanks!

Last two pics are of my old Honda, i will never go back to FWD.

· anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
8,075 Posts
The greddy website says it fits all GC8's....if its not bolt on I'll modify it....my dad owns a body shop its no big deal for me.
Hmm have u test fitted it? Im almost positive its made for the 99-01/V5/6 bumper. If it fits it will probably look pretty baller.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh! Btw, other mods are NGK-R plugs, and STI Short shifter. If you look at the first pic you can see where the car got stabbed. Yes my car was stabbed.... But the guy who owned it before my had the engine completly rebuilt by a Subaru dealership...the number one reason I bought it. Tires are Pirreli P4's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.