Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the novelty of a non WRX forum worn off? Seems like everyone kinda split.

Jeff

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Dunno what you are talking about, this month has been busier than last... are yo usure you want quantity over quality? Isn't that the problem over at you-know-where? :lol:

Just kidding! ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
RS25.com said:
Dunno what you are talking about, this month has been busier than last... are yo usure you want quantity over quality? Isn't that the problem over at you-know-where? :lol:

Just kidding! ;)
Good point! :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
a little more action would be great, but it's ok if we have quality over quantity. too many posts might make it like the other place.
I've noticed a new member everyday, so it's slowly getting more populated. there has been a lot more posts in the month since I joined. I average 4 posts per day :biggest:

edit: just counted the number of new threads today in the general forum and there were at least 10 new ones (excluding mine).
that's plenty of activity!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
i'm here almost every other day. i think i should throw up some ideas every other week to get people posting.

laters!!

Can't wait 'till i build my 400hp+ Monster Impreza :drool:

·
Registered
796 Posts
I was wondering why people weren't posting more. Of course, I was the third highest poster, then Akcel apparently whored the hell out of some thread somewhere. All of a sudden, he jumped 100 ahead of me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts