Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep! ladies you heard it here!!!! Indiannapolis hold on to your panties, 'cause the SOCAL' boys are coming! I will be there friday morning ready to drink!!!, Jameson bottle in y hand and a bottle of Gentleman Jack in the other...see you fools there!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
i'm so there i already know who one, and he was driving a red car :D i'm sitting in the NW vista but surely will be walking around. i'm karting and going to the corral. i'm staying with that fabulous host streetman. i'll see you there!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10th Warrior said:
i'm so there i already know who one, and he was driving a red car :D i'm sitting in the NW vista but surely will be walking around. i'm karting and going to the corral. i'm staying with that fabulous host streetman. i'll see you there!
Yeah! Mr. Streetman will be my host too so I guess I'll see you there?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
when is the USGP? if it's over, then stupid me. haven't been following F1 this season. schuey won title, and ferrari won constructors already. boring from now on.

jz

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the USGP Is the weekend of Sept.27th through the 30th....and yes you haven't missed much

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
since ferrari won every damn title, then i wonder if shuey would want a day off and let me drive. :D i wouldn't mind.

jz

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Who said I was a good host? You get a place to lay your head, and a TV. You might be able to get a shower if you can fight. I'm not doing shit...besides drinking.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
And that's how it should be!

Damn, you guys are gonna have fun.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zeorymer said:
And that's how it should be!

Damn, you guys are gonna have fun.
We Sho' is!!! I'll tell you all about...!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Sweet, you better, I will be anxious to hear about the horrible living conditions streetman made you suffer in... Oh, uhh, I mean I will be anxious to hear about how everything went!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude! I can't wait my first Formula one Race!!!!!!, I'm so fucking stoked you don't even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Yes, I don't know how stoked you are, but I sure do know how fucking jealous I am! :boxer:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
well, i've stayed at casa de streetman for a weekend before, so i actually know what i'm getting into, but F1 is worth it :p besides, it beats sleeping in my car.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Frank-

You think instead of the Gentleman Jack, you could bring a bottle of Baily's? Got to thinking. Car Bombs. I'll supply the Guiness. Great way to start the night. And for that matter, end it as well.

js

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Streetman said:
Frank-

You think instead of the Gentleman Jack, you could bring a bottle of Baily's? Got to thinking. Car Bombs. I'll supply the Guiness. Great way to start the night. And for that matter, end it as well.

js
Hey man, that works for me!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought car bombs were straight shots dunked in guiness?? Oh wait those are boiler makers! fuck it that too!

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Half the shot with Jamison, float Baily's over it, to the top, drop it in a half pint of Guiness, and knock the entire thing back, wipe foam from face, and bitch about bribbling dark beer down the front of your shirt.

Appreciate the hook up. These are such the group shot.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts