Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza "LSTi" charcoal
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original deal was made on September 6, 2014. The items were both front headlights, for $60. I sent $65 to cover the PayPal fees on his end so he could clear the full $60(I sent payment that same day, 9/6/2014). He said he would ship that Monday(9/8/14), or Tuesday (9/9/14). Every message after that was ignored, texts and pm's. Texts on the 10th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th and today the 18th. Not one response. I sent pm's on the 13th, 16th, 17th and today on the 18th, nothing as well. I see that he has been logging on everyday, or every other day. So I'm sure he has seen the message notifications and still has igonered me.

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS, 95 Civic VX
3,756 Posts
Paypal will give the other party a time limited. If he doesn't respond to paypal. Paypal will refund your full amount.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PayPal closed the case I was refunded my money. Just trying to keep this thread semi relevant for anybody else who might fall into the same problem I did with this guy.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza Red w/ EJ20G
82 Posts
Leave a negative seller rating as well not just a thread about it. Leaving a seller rating will stay on his account. after clicking the link its on the left side. click the submit feedback. It looks similar to below where you leave the feed back when you click link.

http://www.rs25.com/forums/itrader.php?u=38808

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 1
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative: 1
Total positive feedback: 1
Submit Feedback For bobodahunk06

·
Registered
1995 Impreza Red w/ EJ20G
82 Posts
I just checked the other forum, there is some funny stuff on there now...! people defending him. If I were you I would have put more details about the deal and that he took your money. Reading your posts there it could come off as he just backed out of a deal not that he took your money.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who ever "yourboyisathief" is, pretty much explained it. In his first paragraph.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts