Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
same wheel as in the 22B, regardless if its actually out of a 22B or not. correct me if im wrong.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Dude if you want one of those I will sell you mine for much cheaper than that. :D

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
same wheel as in the 22B, regardless if its actually out of a 22B or not. correct me if im wrong.
There is a slight difference. 22B had red stitching and I think the carbon horn.

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
The description says it has red stitching and carbon horn button. What other version did that style of wheel come in?

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
The description says it has red stitching and carbon horn button. What other version did that style of wheel come in?
It came in certain Ver. 3 cars but those had black stitching and a plain black horn.

Also, I didn't read the description. I was just stating there are "slight" differences in the 22B wheel and the one similar to it.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
ahh gotcha, thanks :)
No problem. Glad I could educate a fellow member.

To the OP...if you are interested in that wheel, let me know and I will snap a few pictures of mine and give you a price. Just PM me.

·
Registered
2016 Golf R
219 Posts
There is a slight difference. 22B had red stitching and I think the carbon horn.
That's not true at all. I highly doubt my steering wheel came out of a 22b. They just use the same steering wheel. Nothing special about it. There are plenty floating around on ebay.

·
Registered
stm99,flatblack99,07sti,blk98
566 Posts
i dunno i got nardi torino wheel in the middle where the horn button is it says nardi torino and below it on the actual leather it is imprinted STI and it has red stitching..it also is very worn out around the right side of the wheel...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts