Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I can get these made, if you guys are SERIOUSLY interested, post here and i can show the guy this thread. I *think* it would be around 200-250 dollars.

Shit, I want one! Hahaha..

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah, I wouldn't mind a P1 front lip either, but 300 in CF is STEEP for a front lip. Sigh.. oh well..

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Ohh, gimmie gimme! For that price I'd love one (perfer more around the $200 area :) )

Keith

·
Registered
99 2.5rs black dimond pearl
406 Posts
I'm Interested in the lip, one good way to justify the price of the CF lips is that you dont have to get it painted.

AnthonyC.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
What company will be making this CF lip? I believe if you were to ask Fiber Images to make a CF version of the lip, they would, and could provided you gave them a lip to make the mold out of.

CF P1 Lip:rolleyes: CF Ver 6 Lip :biggest:

keith

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
try posting it on *yes* i-club in the group buy forum, we may be able to get people. I may try and talk to the people doing the CF trunklid for adamsrs and see if they'll make a CF V6 lip for us.

Keith

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its my friends (he knows the peeps, doesn't own it)CF company, I've seen some of the stuff that comes outta this place and its pretty good..course I ain't gonna try to sell a bunch of crap lips, that ain't my style, and local people can come and check it out if they'd like. I'm in this cuz I want one, hehe..just like the rest of you guys, but it doesn't seem like there are many people interested. The mold costs a grip to make so they need to make it profitable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts