Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...put our member #s up? Just wondering. I saw that there are 810 members now, and wanted to see where I fell in that category. It wasn't in the properties either...:confused:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I'm gonna leave the templates alone, because everytime there is an update they seem to get overwritten. And in the past month or so vBulletin has upgraded like 5 times, so changing things back gets old.

Sorry! :p

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
That would be cool! I was thinking, James, if you actually have that info, maybe you could post it and we could put it in our signatures? I'm kind of curious of where I came in, too. :D

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Hm. I just tried, but there is no easy way to do that. If I remember, I'll try something else when I get home and have full access to my server. :)

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Put your cursor over the Profile button, the last number in the link that comes up is your member number.:D

Number 39, signing out...

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
That's cool! Thanks HondaH8er! It just sucks that I'm #465! :curse: I thought I was somewhat ahead of most others. Screw it!

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Looking at when RS25 and HondaH8er joined, I guess I was kinda behind.:( Oh well. Screw it again!:curse:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
But just think, when this club gets to be over 1000 members, you'll be able to say that you are in the 3-digit group, and the first half of that to boot! Of course, still not as good as my 39....:p

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Of course, still not as good as my 39....
Yeah, yeah. Screw it again!! :mad: :curse: and :p back at you!

:D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<----How's that? Got my Sh|t all professional looking! All on my own!!!:p

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Did you just stick that in with your location?

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I_H8_1.8 said:
Did you just stick that in with your location?
Yeah, I just did it. Put a bunch of spaces after your location and it wraps it down to the next line.

I'm number one, I'm number one! :p

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Texan is pretty smart huh?;)
:sd:

·
Registered
142 Posts
sweet nice job HondaH8er ...now lets see what number i am...tried the spaces method but it didn't work for me ...guess i suck :(

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I tried it but it keeps putting "Member" on the first line and my sorry ass #465 on the second! :curse: Must be because my location is only 5 spaces! Screw it once more!:curse:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do like this:

NW OH Member #xxx (that has 6 spaces b/t ohio and Member)

Mine is:
Houston, TX Member #145

and it works fine, and Houston, TX is 11 characters including the space. So... Whoever wants this to work has got to put there location, and if it isn't 11 characters or longer, put spaces to make the difference...;)

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Okay, I got it to work, but not until I made my location longer. Adding a bunch of spaces did absolutely nothing.:curse: Thanks! :D

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Of course, I could make my Member # anything I wanted it to be, at least to those who don't know how to actually find it out. :p

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But I'd know and tell everybody you are a cheater! :p
:lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts