Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS+T 2001 Legacy GT
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This is a preview to what the lack of net neutrality will get us. We need to phone up our ISP's and get the "rs25.com" add on package so we can access the site at full speed again.

·
Administrator
307 Posts
The site should be back to normal speed again. We had to do some maintenance on the server today and it took rs25 as well as iwsti.com offline temporarily.
-Philip

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Desktop Homepage is being/looking a little goofy

Ad and Thread links are shooting right to the Forum directory page.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Holy crap. I can actually use this site again? I was honestly getting ready to delete the bookmark.

Absolutely ridiculous. This site should have never been sold and I'm sorry it had to be.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
It'll be fine, just some hiccups with the transition.

It's the members that will keep things going/get better here ;)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It'll be fine, just some hiccups with the transition.

It's the members that will keep things going/get better here ;)
Not if the members can't get to the site because the server admins don't know what they're doing. Any possible new member(s) who wanted to join over the last few days got to experience a VERY broken website.

I've never had any forum I frequent do this, let alone one that's been as long standing as this one. So far feels like we got dumped on some amateurs hosting the server on their Comcast Home line.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
yea, the issue took longer than anyone would want, but I mean it was the weekend, these guys have lives too..

I'm just trying to stay positive :banana:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
yea, the issue took longer than anyone would want, but I mean it was the weekend, these guys have lives too..

I'm just trying to stay positive :banana:
You have parts to sell, I feel it.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Yea, but nah, just trying to focus on the good, as this takeover is ruffling some feathers.

After all the bugs get worked out, Im pretty sure everything will be smooth sailing

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
21 - 37 of 37 Posts