Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have upgraded my wheels and tires, and went with the STI(FHI) 18mm rear sway bar, along with a Cusco front strut brace. So far I am quite satisfied with my mods and was wondering if it would be worth $190 for the rear Cusco and $100 for solid endlinks.
Any opinions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't think the endlinks will do much unless you have a beefier rear sway bar, something 20+mm, please correct me if I'm wrong. The rear strut bar is suppose to do more than the front. I have both front and rear strut bars from Cusco.

edit: Save up for struts and springs. I went w/ V5 springs and struts and love it.

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
end links will make any sway bar come into play sooner, however the bar will determine the overall effect. With the larger rear sway bar you have they should help. A rear strut bar will help more than a front one too. Siffer struts and springs would be the next logical step. I sort of went the route you are taking. Stiffen the body then get the suspension.

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
The solid endlinks will reduce the "play" that is associated with the rubber stock ones. It just reduces the time to load the sway bar and allows you to feel the effects earlier.

You'll get more out of the rear strut bar, but the endlinks will make a small difference down the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts