Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to take aways fun but it will slow things down a bit and make it a bit more fun if posts in the Off-Topic forum don;t count in your total post counts. Thanks! What does everyone else think?

Eric

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i think it's nice having them turned off on the i-club cause there is alot of useless crap posted in OT over there, not sure about here though. But it wouldn't bother me.

jeremy

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I'll keep it in mind but I think people like posting like crazy sometimes - and this is the place to do it.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
I kinda like having tham not count, since you can look at somebody and see how often they post in the regular forums, and see if they actually try to help. On the other hand, I like being able to have OT post count towards my post count. Any way you could let my OT posts count, but nobody else's?:D :nuetron: I don't really mind either way, it's your site, run it like you like, it's all good.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please, I like to know that people are actually posting decent info rather than the fact that someone that doesn't own one of our cars just liks to make conversation and "occationally" posts tidbits about something he doesn;t know is correct :)

Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts