Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the support andrew :biggest:

·
Registered
210 Posts
man you know what sucks about this place? theres no threads/people we can go off on like we used to some nights on iclub. remember someone would post something stupid and you and i would go back and forth with smart ass remarks. at least i think that was you :lol:

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes definitely remember those nights...ahh the good ole times...but you know what, it's soo much nicer w/o the stupid people...hehe ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
yeah but what sucks is....we already pretty much know everything about the car...i mean...whats left to post on it? the only posts i see coming up are "i blew #4" "blown head gasket" "tore some teeth up" "4eat finally died" "turbo finally kicked the bucket" im sure well get newbie type questions every now and then but the 2.5RS crows is pretty limited and most of us (i think anyways) know what to do and how to do it.

but yeah i was just reading some of the iclub posts and i just got bored of reading 2 things. 1) crap about WRXs that has been posted a million times already and 2) people flaming others.

whats cool about us 2.5RS guys is that our definition of finishing up an install is zip ties and electrical tape :lol: instead of going crazy over a piece that doesnt fit exactly right like i see some wrx guys doing.
:flame:

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think we(old school guys) tend to have more inginuity when making parts work. but in any case i don't know everything(yet...hehe) but learning fast.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
We have to have ingenuity in making parts fit right, since there was so little aftermarket for our cars. If you didn't jury-rig something, it didn't work!

·
Premium Member
04 STI silver\silver
217 Posts
HondaH8er said:
We have to have ingenuity in making parts fit right, since there was so little aftermarket for our cars. If you didn't jury-rig something, it didn't work!
That is all too true since I have a MY99 finding an intake is no easy chore so I start looking for things around the house, at our mechanics shop for 18 wheelers (my intake uses a 3” radiator hose from and international truck), or whatever scavenged parts I get from friends cars.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KillerTHC said:
i have no clue what a "whack bag" is.... but most likely he is
that's such a great ANSWER!!!

hehe...hi eric :biggest:

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eric stop having ur momz vote no for you ;)

hehe

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
then who voted no??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts