Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
That was my first coice of color, with silver just behind it. The only dealer around that had any RS's when I bought mine had one of each color in the coupe, but the blue was an auto, and the silver was a stick, so I ended up with the silver. I love the silver color, so much easier to keep clean, but that Blue Ridge Pearl is a right sexy color, too. I just wish they had been available in the World Rally Blue in 2000:drool:

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
i wish i'd gotten white..or silver...BRP is such a BITCH to keep clean. Not to mention every little scratch and ding is so obvious. :curse:

but it's DEAD SEXY AT NIGHT!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
MagicMT said:
Yea, seriously. :( I should of gotten white or silver.
me too, but blue is cool. just kinda hard to keep clean. but subarus look even more sexy with dirt all over it.

jz

·
Registered
410 Posts
dRu 888 said:
i wish i'd gotten white..or silver...BRP is such a BITCH to keep clean. Not to mention every little scratch and ding is so obvious. :curse:

but it's DEAD SEXY AT NIGHT!
How do you think us Black Diamond Pearl guys feel? hehe

You're right, though, dark colors look SOOO good when they are clean (or when it's too dark to see the dirt... :lol: )

Shane -- http://www.warpthree.com
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (BDP/Rally Brown)

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
Yup that's an original color...like every one says it's BRP....very nice color but i perfer WR Blue....

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
did any older impreza have WRB? how would it look? any pics?

jz

·
Ntseg Muag!
518 Posts
yea...the my98 did but i dunno about the my99..i don't have pix right now...i'll post one up for u later if someone else doesn't...

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
I don't think any GC Impreza had WR blue. I think the Sonic Blue color is pretty close though. Again, WR blue is NOT the same as the 98 color!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i wonder how a 2.5RS would like in WRB? hmmmm...thinking. don't flame me guys, i kinda like that WRB color.

jz

·
Ntseg Muag!
518 Posts
it'll look hella nice...i love that color..closest to it i've seen on the old generation impreza is mica blue....it's kinda similair but still nice!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts