Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm out here on Business an I here the weekends are kinda slow... I'm from Philly and I'm used to the action... well atleast noise... anyways Just lookin for something to do...

Rudy

I'm in Carollton Kentucky

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ha you're out in the boonies of KY. :p I'd suggest going to Louisville or Cincy for some fun. You can check louisvillestreets.com (you have to register) for local action. BTW there is a drag coming this weekend the 24th Import vs Domestic at Clay City.

If just to party and drink Jillian's in Louisville suppose to be pretty popular. Louisville bars stay open till around 4am, not sure about Cincy though most around here are only open till 1am.

www.mpdragway.com/Nov. 2002 car_wars.htm

www.race101.com/

Hopefully my friend can get the Supra into the 9's for the 1/4 (best of [email protected]) or Steven's nasty 300Z TT.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the Info... I'll see what I get myself into this weekend... that drag race thing sounds pretty neat...

Thanks again

PS
BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeap, what have you done for your boss to punish you like so :biggest: Stuck in a small town far from any major city. :barf:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually brought it upon myself... I've never been outside the city limits... and then again this would be my first business trip...

I actually saw a couple trailers outside of my hotel with outlaw cars hitched on them.... this drag race thing maybe worth watching...

Rudy

·
Registered
250 Posts
Perhaps, there is a drag strip near Cincy and a small 1/8 mile in Louisville. NOT to mention the popular dirt track races. If you was here a month earlier you could of hit Keeneland down here in Lex and bet on the ponies or least ogle a hot babes. :p Churchhill Downs (where the KY Derby is held)is open I do believe over in L'Ville.

Just depends on what type of excitement you are looking for, be it your options are likely limited. If you are looking for outdoor activities KY has alot of natural options. Near the Clay City area there is Natural Bridge State Park, a large stone arch and hiking trials.

Hope that helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts