Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After that last batch of patching and upgrading I did the other evening the server crashed pretty much right away.

Then tonight I noticed a weird PHP time-out error.

Is anyone else having problems? If so, post here, let me know, I may have to down-grade the version of PHP I am on.

Thanks everyone! :D

-James

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I should mention: Late at night, like right now, is when I run backups. So for 10-15 minutes things should be crawling every night - that means I am doing backups.

:D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Feb the 25th I couldn't post a single thing.............it would get a quarter of the way there and just idle. Everything is fine tonight though and the day before.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
RS25.com said:
After that last batch of patching and upgrading I did the other evening the server crashed pretty much right away.

Then tonight I noticed a weird PHP time-out error.

Is anyone else having problems? If so, post here, let me know, I may have to down-grade the version of PHP I am on.

Thanks everyone! :D

-James
i got the PHP time out error 2/25 too. after the patch thingy. i couldn't post until like 11pm.

·
Registered
144 Posts
it seems slow at times and posts seem to take most of an hour to actually show up but only recently. otherwise i can always get on without any probs. just in posting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts