Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subaru LGT Stage 2
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bumping up our thread. Please let us know if any of you have questions.

We seem to have been getting some confusion about our "core program"

Simply put, our core program is for the use of our stocked harnesses. We charge 500.00 Per harness, that charge is fully refundable to you once you return your harnesses to us. That is IF, and only IF, they are in perfect working order, and are free of any damage however.

This is a nice way to minimize downtime on your swap. Think about it, you can have us merge you a harness using our stock of harnesses and then ship it to you, you can then remove your harnesses and send them to us as a core replacement, and then you will be refunded. It makes the downtime very minimal.

Any other questions, just ask!

Vicki

·
Registered
2005 Subaru LGT Stage 2
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Harness Merge Pictures

Do you have any pictures of the harnesses you've produced?
Certainly,

These photos are of a USDM 98-01 Impreza/Forester Merged with 2001-2005 USDM/JDM 2.0L WRX/STi . This Actual harness is a 2000 Impreza Harness with a 2003 USDM 2.0L WRX Merged into it, however, the pictures applies to all of the above merges.

These photos are of a 1993-1996 USDM Impreza, Merged with a JDM 1993-1996 EJ20G Harness. This actual harness is a 1993 Impreza and an 1995 JDM EJ20G.

·
Registered
2005 Subaru LGT Stage 2
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
this number for ritewire isnt working.860-413-3753
is there any other number
Please direct all inquiry either to PM or email.
It makes it easier to keep track of dates.

Phone number has changed : 860 605 7524

Thank you.

-Paul

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,263 Posts
dumb question, what do I need for a wire harness? Do I just ask for the main wiring harness for the dealer for the motor I am putting in my car?

2000 2.5Rs and the motor would by my 07 Sti motor. I don't want to use the sti's harness since I will be putting a built motor in there. So Ill buy a second harness.. just don't know what to ask for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
if i buy a merged harness and only send the RS harness back how much do i get back from the core? What would my initial price be plus the core added in if i bought a harness

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.