Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have another Intial D video night. I just need a place to host this at. I hope Jason(Lethargicman) wants to do it again at his place. Its pretty much in the middle for everyone.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
We can do it at my place but it's small and the parking sucks shit but its there if we need it. Frank has been there, he might not remember because I got him all Chinese eyed but if he does he'll tell you... my apartments fuckin small.

Wait a minute.... I know a guy who just got a killer new AV setup. Lets see if he cops to it….

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there shopping carts on your street? I'm very anal about where I park? I talked to Jason the other and we were thinking about next Saturday, not this one coming to many things going on.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I'm DOWN!!!!! I'm too pretty anal when it comes down on parking to my Scoob, TallGay's place is cool but parking is definatly an issue so if we can find some other place then let's do it.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I'm still waiting to here from Jason aka lethargicman. So hopefully we can do it again at his place.

·
Registered
42 Posts
As a backup... there's always my house. I have a decent enough TV in my garage. Don't know about letting all you foolios actually come into my pad though, its the garage for you guys!!. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ride Operator said:
As a backup... there's always my house. I have a decent enough TV in my garage. Don't know about letting all you foolios actually come into my pad though, its the garage for you guys!!. :eek: ;)
Hmmmm your in WET MIN THER right? That may not be bad at all, plus we can take Frakk to one of those Vietnamese Coffee house where the girls are in bikini's and daisy dukes. Anyone know where they're at? The one I used to go to became a drugstore:confused:

·
Registered
42 Posts
:eek:

I just had a "coffee" last night with my buddy!!! LOL

There's one across the street.

Cafe Di Vang ][

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
INDEED

To bad we can't do it this weekend since everyone is going to G-forces BBq in Eagle Rock.

And now I'm screwed because I have this car show next Saturday in China Town. I'm gonna have to sit there for a couple of hours while some asian girls spread the love juice all over my car while everyone takes photo's of them doing that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts