Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Instructions - ALL GONE! :(

9K views 172 replies 77 participants last post by  RS25.com 
#1 ·
Instructions

EDIT: At this time all stickers are accounted for! I'll let you know when more come in! :D

-RS25.com

------------------------

Wanna FREE www.RS25.com window sticker? Here's what you have to do:

1. Post in THIS thread that you want one
2. Mail a SASE (Self-addressed, stamped envelope - full length- so that's the 8 1/2" wide envelope) to:

Free Sticker
PO BOX 470711
Aurora, CO, 80013

Sit back and wait, then stick it to your car!

THERE ARE ONLY 75 FREE STICKERS RIGHT NOW, so the first 75 posters will get one. I'll try and keep track for you all.

Questions? Please email me at Free@RS25.com or post here.

Enjoy! :biggest:

Oh, and a BIG THANKS to Randy and Teresa at SpeedFX (http://www.speed-fx.com) for putting this all together in record speed.

BTW, those are die-cut letters and they go on like a breeze. Clean the glass, peel the backing, stick the letters and the front sheet, then peel the front paper off. SIMPLE! :D

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
Uh, it's about 14" long.

Made of die-cut vinyl, very, very nice quality. :D

And you can drop letters off as you please, since they are die cut.

Here's another shot (on the side window of my full-size GMC Jimmy, for reference):

Attachments

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Sorry, just one for now so more people can get some. I've got another batch coming, and if it comes prior to your envelope and depending on demand, I might put two in each envelope...

But just one for now so more folks can share in the happiness of the club, k? :)

Discussion starter · #18 ·
McDade said:
ummm, are they foldable without creasing the vinyl, I just have regular letter evnevlops..(sp?) is that good enough..?
Yup, we tested one. Again, they are die-cut letters so I just fold it between the "S" and the "2".

Full width envelope - wide enough for 8 1/2" piece of paper, please.

Discussion starter · #88 ·
Done. All stickers are gone and accounted for at this time.

If you missed out, well, another batch is soon to arrive, so we'll see what happens! :D

Discussion starter · #90 ·
Oh, I've got another 100 or so coming in a few days... no worries about extras... just what to do with them is the question! ;)

So too large, huh? Should the next batch be smaller?

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Okay,

Two envelopes arrived today and are getting mailed out tomorrow to:

Joe H. in Pittsburgh
Chris C. in Indianapolis

ENJOY!

Oh, and special thanks to Joe for sending a self-adhesive envelope - I just realized I don't want to lick them all - maybe I can get the dog to help - he drools a lot... :D

Discussion starter · #102 ·
Joe, I got your email - just reply and send me your address. If anyone else has a problem please LET ME KNOW!

I got a sticker on a few yesterday asking "Is this your mail?" kind of thing. I put a card in my PO BOX saying to accept all Sticker mail. :D

Discussion starter · #106 ·
Okay, a few more came in today and are going out for the following people:

Joe B in Co
Brian A in NJ
Robert C in MD
Darrell G in OH
Myles K in OR
Andy P in CO
Mitch H in WA
John I in MI
Ben P in MA

and finally...

Calvin L in CA who get's a big "Thank you" for the donation and also got a little something extra in his envelope...

Enjoy!

Discussion starter · #107 ·
randolphRS1 said:
Hey James, you still got one with my name on it? I've been a bit busy and haven't had a chance to get my envelope out to you.
If so I will get it in the mail on monday.
Yes, I have a few extra (to be safe) so send it in and I'll take care of you. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.