Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm doing research and putting things together for a future (about a year) turbo system. My ultimate goal is only about 6 psi right now. My question is who makes good injectors and who makes a good replacement fuel pump? I'm not looking for discount things, Bosch says they don't have parts for our car!! I don't know a whole lot about the finer details of fuel pumps or injectors so what features should I be looking for? Thanks all!

·
Registered
7 Posts
well if your going the conservative route, you can get a Walbro fuel pump not sure the number but i think its GSS342. also if the RSs injectors are side feed, you can use turbo legacy injectors you can get them with pink tops and they are 440cc i believe, not sure but they worked with the 97 WRX engine i got. i think the RS engines are more similar to it than the 02 US WRX.

hope this helps. justin

·
Registered
53 Posts
simple and cheap:

wrx injectors and pump. depending on which year you have, you may need to change the manifold to fit the wrx injectors, but that gives you the opportunity to do the parallel fuel mod. did this whole mod last weekend in conjunction with link plus install(with alot of help from i-speed) and it works great. ready for boost. hear that templar?:biggest:

parts/cost:

420cc wrx injectors(4) $70
wrx fuel pump $40
99 forester manifold $100
fuel hose and fittings $30

1 - 4 of 4 Posts