Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the low down. The 31st is a bust since it's Chinese New Years Eve. I will be out partying and I hope everyone else will also!!

However, due to this inconvenience, you will have to find something else to do until the following week, where Initial D Night will commence! Along with the possibility of a Fast and the Furious night. Yes, Franco's car will be here, but I was referring to the movie. :p

So mark those calanders, FEBRUARY 7, INITIAL D NIGHT @ JASON'S. 5:30 PM

Food and drinks will be provided. Be there or be . . . :confused: . . . somewhere else.

Directions will follow as the week progresses. Thank you. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled program. :D

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Thanks Jason:curse:

I'll be there to talk about double shifting like a racer, not a grandma. I will also discuss how floor boards in your car can come apart while doing a drag race in San Fernando. And the highlight...NOS.:D

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hey Franco have you ever met My friend Chatta?.....Chat ta fuck up!!! :biggest: I will be there booze in hand, how's going to provide the hookers, for this event??? Jason you better go ***! (TallGAY) OH! where is my Homie FAGLERIE, is he going too? be there or be square!!!

Out

Frakk

PS> FAGLERIE bring your friend kitty (Anime Girl)...We are all looking forward to meeting her.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
I might be persuaded to join this party as long as there is a lengthy discussion about the NAWWWWWWZ and how you can drift sideways down a straight road at only 30mph and keep going forever.

Word to all yo m0mZ.

-Milan

P.S. Val will only show if the cosplay chick is there...so someone get to Life Plaza w/ a big net.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The only problem is that stage 1 and 2 doesn't have the battle between Tak's AE86 and his father's GC8. Now, that would be something to watch (even though the bitch ass series has the 86 winning).

Ben

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was in the comic book. And from what I was told, Bunta kicked Takume's ass. Didn't know they animated. But I agree, that would be a cool episode to watch.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And we already finished stage 1 and 2. (Stage 1 was a grueling 8+ hour show. We were up until 4 in the morning!) We're on to stage 3 and extra stage now. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn, Franco. You've been buggin' me all week about this and now you're not gonna show? Ah well, how bad is the engine? You rebuilding it? WRX swap??

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
So like is thing still going or what? Jason (lethargicman) What the dealy?

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
I can make it if Midnight or so isn't too late....If "hooters" means Power of the Blaster move you Faster, you guys will probably only be in 3rd gear by midnight. :lol:

Where am I going, anyway? :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts