Registered
98 RBP Coupe, '94 White Wagon
257 Posts

·
Registered
stm99,flatblack99,07sti,blk98
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know thats the problem theres the fiberglass ebay one and then the oem expensiveness. but you get what you pay for..

·
Registered
252 Posts
My advice is to try and find a used real one of nasioc or something. I bought my ebay one and then 2 real ones came up on the forum, one local damn it!

I bought a new one from ebay it turned out to be more than 200 bucks with all the ridiculous shipping charges. Dont get me wrong the piece seems to be pretty strong, they came all painted black or atleast primed black. They also dont have drilled mounting holes :(

My plan is to use the ebay ones and get a custom fit clear bra put on them since they will chip very easily after paint

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT, 1977 Jeep CJ7
1,222 Posts
That looks amazing!

·
Registered
98 2.5RS ~ EJ257D Hybrid
864 Posts
Silly question... what do you think it'd look like on a 98 rs/l bumper?

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
good find, ive been trying to find that lip for a while, ordering one this week!

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
was there anything that needed to be done to either the bumper or lip for installation?
Yes, though it's not extensive. I think it's a little trimming on the lip itself, but I don't remember exactly. Search around, you'll find it.

I like it, but then again I always did. :D

·
Premium Member
95 EJ205(WRB), & 02 R6
1,906 Posts
I had the fiberglass one, and it didnt fit at all, you have to bend it in place slightly but you cant bend it very easily

·
mix and match..:)
MY99 GF4 Ver6 Re-creation
840 Posts
Get the OE piece....worth the extra money...I have had them on 2 different Vehicles....my 2000 RS..

and the latest is my GF Wagon...:)

worth every penny....and its way more flexible than those ebay ones...

Bill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts