Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

2481 - 2500 of 2526 Posts

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,481
I actually did think about that last night!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,483
:lol:

If I had known how much I would change the RS, I would have started with a wagon. I actually bought an 02 TS and had the check ready for it but the day before the guy was going to deliver it, he backed out. The next week I bought the RS and my life has been paying for it ever since! :lol:

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,467 Posts
Like that poster of the silver sports car and it's reflection in the water puddle below it on a dusk runway...

Just says

IMAGINE

on the bottom in all cap.

Fuck them posters :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,488
Hi. No news or movement. I am in the proccess of buying a new house and that's been pretty time consuming. Can't wait to make some progress, I miss you guys.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,491
It was in the mid 70's this past week. I have been driving around with the top off of the Roadster and loving. However, the last time I did that because it was 74 it immediately snowed the next day. Colorado has silly weather.

Heated shop you say? Yep, got it! :D

What I don't have... tools, knowledge, and testicular fortitude. :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,494
:lol:

All valid points. I have some tools, just haven't collected a bunch because of the lack of space and time. I had a little space in the garage in the last house but 2 hours a day dedicated to driving to and from work. The new house will put me in the car for 15 minutes and I'll have a shop so I'll be inclined to collect and work.

Still, I'm a mechanical dummy.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,497
It isn't brand new, it is old! a 2010 isn't even the current STi chassis! :lol:

But ya, getting electric cars for DD's is much more beneficial on other aspects other than gas. If I get an old GF like I really want, I will start to dump money into it because that is what we do. There isn't much for me to do to these things so I keep them stock and hopefully don't break them. However, I did just order some Blizzaks for it so those old worn summer tires need to go... ;)

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,499
It likely won't see any real snow other then some hooning. I will drive cars from work when it snows like I have been but I don't want to be running summers when it is 20 outside. I did google and found some videos of people driving them around in the snow but it doesn't look like it would be much fun.

2481 - 2500 of 2526 Posts