Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everbody. Just wanted to let everyone know that team members from Vermont SportsCar are going to write monthly articles for rs25 on a variety of subjects.

What are your thoughts? What kind of information would you like to read about? Post some topics that you're specifically interested in and we at Vermont SportsCar will try to incorporate those topics into our first article.

If you dont know who or what Vermont SportsCar is:

Firstly check out our website www.vtcar.com to find out what we do.

Vermont SportsCar specializes in building, selling and renting top level rally cars. We helped start-up and run Subaru Rally Team USA with Prodrive last year. We spcecialize on Imprezas of course! Karl Scheible just placed 3rd at the Rim of the World ProRally in one of our cars, a WRX STi (check out the web page for pics).

We figure the articles will focus on impezas and rallying etc...but tell us what you want!

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
Glad to have you guys with us. I hear you guys have experience in JDM swaps into RS's. If this is true an overview of what all is involved time, money, and bloody knuckle wise. The other thing that I would like to be educated on is the language of the navigator. I watch WRC on Speed anytime it's on. I know what most of the stuff means, but there are some things I don't. Maybe a vocab list would make me a happier rally fan.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
its great that you guys are doing this for us!

personally, i'm most interested in technical aspects of the cars and driving techniques. its so hard to find literature on loose surface driving theory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts