Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 //// BRP 2.5RS coupe
3,369 Posts
I received the shirt with wheels all over it!

First impressions of the packaging was top notch and the t-shirt quality was exceptional(silky smooth!). I have yet to put it through its first wash but I am sure it will hold up quiet well.

Waiting for the GC8 t-shirt! =]

·
Registered
2007 wrx sti obp
19 Posts
I ordered the 240sx t-shirt not to long ago its good quality, quick shipping, cant wait to get my gc 8 t-shirt!

·
Premium Member
01/07 RSTi
939 Posts
complaint: your high amount of communication ruined the surprise of my shirt showing up.

·
Registered
93 version6 1.8L turbo 08 WRX
2,359 Posts
I ordered the Rim to Rim shirt

Pros:
Awesome packaging!
High quality screen print (I used to be a screen printer :D)
Great design
Comfortable (prewash)

Cons
Shrinks, it went from perfect fit to just a bit too tight.

·
yep. you heard me.
‘18 E63s AMG wagon & 10 Subarus
6,473 Posts
Just got my GC8 Boxer blue shirt. quality is good, size is appropriate for American Apparel, and the design is awesome. only complaint is the design wasnt quite as large as pictured, but ill chalk it up to it being the first run of the shirt.

thanks!

·
Status--unknown...
89 SC MR2/98 2.5 RS
174 Posts
Top Notch!

That's all I need to say

I look forward to more future business with import bible (Please More Impreza/aw11 mr2 products)

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,773 Posts
Great seller. Very patient even when people complained (not myself), very kind and great packaging. Very generous and willing to help make a sale and allow benefit for himself and the buyer. I plan to continue shopping with Import Bible, they're just the business i've been looking for!! I agree more GC stuff!
-trevor

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS RBP
702 Posts
Received my GC8 Boxer T-shirt today. American Apparel T-shirt is very comfortable and the design print is top quality. Seller communication was great(a big plus when selling) and overall a great shirt. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

Plus free stickers... +1

·
Coast Works
2000 BRP 2.5RS
358 Posts
Awesome T-shirt. I am a bigger guy and it still fits me well. Quality is top knotch and has already lasted lots of washes. The packaging it shipped in was really thought out as well. The design is awesome as expected from such a reputable designer.

·
Registered
silver-y-ish 2000 2.5 RS
60 Posts
Got the blue GC shirt - very cool design on a comfortable shirt. I didn't really notice much shrinkage after washing, it was a good athletic fit.

There were updates on the orders and arrival date throughout, and oh yes, free stickers :p

·
Registered
1999 Impreza RS
61 Posts
I ordered a the GC8 shirt it came quick and was top notch, everything from the packing to the actual shirt. It was very good doing business with him... will definitely be buying more shirts sooner or later. all my friends love his shirts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
GC shirt was the shit, cool design and came with import bible stickers! I've referred a miata friend to the site and bought 2 shirts from them. Unique designs, and excellent service. A+++++

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.