Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how much could I get for a 99 RS, WRB, 5spd, 60k miles total, nice stero, with a brand new engine in it? Think i could get near 15k?

Guipo

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Guipo said:
so how much could I get for a 99 RS, WRB, 5spd, 60k miles total, nice stero, with a brand new engine in it? Think i could get near 15k?

Guipo
i doubt you'll get 15, sorry. maybe with some mods someone will be willing. don't sell man. why?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well

cause of a inpending divorce...i might get lucky and not have to sell it. but I dont know yet. Luckily I only pay 260 a month on it. so i might be able to pull it off<i hope>

dan

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
sorry to hear you gotta sell your rs. any offers yet for the chevy?

·
Registered
'93 L wagon, '04 FXTi
1,682 Posts
Brand new engine, as in crate motor, or used? and what happened to the original? That will affect the price a lot.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new

its a brand new, from subaru engine. <short block>. Installed by subaru. Its warrenty work, the engine was eating alot of oil, so they are going to give me a new engine. good deal for me. So yea, thats the deal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JZ oo7

JZ oo7, i havent sold the chevy. The trailblazer is actually legally sticky, since its a divorce it changes everything. doh!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Re: JZ oo7

Guipo said:
JZ oo7, i havent sold the chevy. The trailblazer is actually legally sticky, since its a divorce it changes everything. doh!
what's does sticky mean?

·
Registered
'93 L wagon, '04 FXTi
1,682 Posts
Re: new

Guipo said:
its a brand new, from subaru engine. <short block>. Installed by subaru. Its warrenty work, the engine was eating alot of oil, so they are going to give me a new engine. good deal for me. So yea, thats the deal.
OK, basically just price your car as if it had the mileage that is on the new motor. Should net you an extra grand or so.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jz007

legally i cant liquidate any assest...and do you know how bad it would look to leave a mommy without a car. Sigh, its just positioning. Thats how life goes I guess. You give out your heart, do everything you can for a person, and then they take you to the cleaners. Advice....dont get married. lol

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Re: jz007

Guipo said:
legally i cant liquidate any assest...and do you know how bad it would look to leave a mommy without a car. Sigh, its just positioning. Thats how life goes I guess. You give out your heart, do everything you can for a person, and then they take you to the cleaners. Advice....dont get married. lol
hey, i didn't get married and i still got burn. i gave my gf all my hurt and she ripped it up and gave it back to me. and i'm not planning get married for sometime. gotta get around the world before i plan on settling down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts