Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
dave, why are you selling your RS? are you gonna part out your car?

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm selling it because both me and my fiancee now have jobs within a 2-3 mile radius from our apartment, so there really is no need anymore for two cars (we're keeping the WRX!)

I'd prefer not to part it out, but if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse ya never know! :)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
what? a WRX over a RS. i see how it is. :lol: i understand. :biggest:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah yeah, get yer yayas out!! I'm selling the RS ;)

Keep in mind that I've had the pleasure of having both an RS and a WRX for a year. I'm definitely making an educated decision!! :biggest:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
NO! then someone else around where i live is gonna have a BRP coupe again! :lol:

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
yes, I am dead serious! I previously owned a MY01RS coupe myself. but got rid of it because of the tranny (it was auto). At the time I couldn't find a good price for an used 01RS. People were selling it for 1-2k below what I could have gotten for a new 02RS. So i went with the new rs instead (i can't afford the wrx). I am serious if you are. I have 02RS stock with 17mm wrx wagon RSB. about 23k+ on the car, mostly freeway. I commute from SF to SC or SZ to SC (work). Let me know! I'll send this to you in your PM also...

Leo

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
bump so dave can see this.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
deepbeep said:
I like that... community service! :)

Thanks,
dave.