Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
98 rsti
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Just watched my RSTI leave my driveway onto a tractor trailer today.. Im sad.. Here are the pictures of my beloved car.
[/IMG] [/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o33/DM3NACE/Menace%20to%20Society/DennisTSX.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Why did you have to sell it???

·
project blackbird.
'01 RS, '81 Fiat Spider
3,396 Posts
Sorry to see that, man. I like the last pic with the aspen white RS and the Evo. What are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
That honestly has to be the hottest Subie I've ever seen. And I've had those pics (or at least some of them) saved on my comp from another one of your posts.

I loveeee it.

·
Registered
98 rsti
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold it cause i wanted to get something more presentable for work.. havent decided what to replace it with yet but i will think of something..

·
Premium Member
00 V7 RSTi racingbrake4pots
1,023 Posts
Why for you sell that beauty???????????? I'd be mucho bummed too. Well what's next man?

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5
381 Posts
spoon said:
Sorry to see that, man. I like the last pic with the aspen white RS and the Evo. What are you replacing it with?

That's a ASPEN WHITE RS WITH A WRX SWAP!

Nice car btw~!

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Dm3nace said:
sold it cause i wanted to get something more presentable for work.. havent decided what to replace it with yet but i will think of something..
Legacy GT. Do it.

·
Registered
'99 2.5 RS Rally Blue Pearl
937 Posts
what a gorgeous car. i think the shifter is a bit high, but if that was the only thing on my car i wanted to change then i would be more than thrilled!!!

·
Registered
97 OBS, 83 911, 13 Pilot
996 Posts
damn thats a shame. i know how you feel though i had to sell my wrx to get a house and still sad every time i see a wingless psm bug eye.

i second the vote on a lgt or outback xt.

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,499 Posts
Dm3nace said:
I sort of know what you are talking about. I'm 25 and don't plan on driving anything else for a long time. It's not about an image thing, my car just really suits me well. Cars reflect our personality, so I hope your next car suits you well like this one did. Respek.

·
Registered
98 rsti
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am so going to miss this car.. maybe legacy gt limited..the shifter is high due to the RS dash.. If it was a wrx/sti dash than it would be shorter..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts