Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
98 rsti
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Just watched my RSTI leave my driveway onto a tractor trailer today.. Im sad.. Here are the pictures of my beloved car.
[/IMG] [/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o33/DM3NACE/Menace%20to%20Society/DennisTSX.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
98 rsti
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold it cause i wanted to get something more presentable for work.. havent decided what to replace it with yet but i will think of something..

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5
381 Posts
spoon said:
Sorry to see that, man. I like the last pic with the aspen white RS and the Evo. What are you replacing it with?

That's a ASPEN WHITE RS WITH A WRX SWAP!

Nice car btw~!

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Dm3nace said:
sold it cause i wanted to get something more presentable for work.. havent decided what to replace it with yet but i will think of something..
Legacy GT. Do it.

·
Registered
'99 2.5 RS Rally Blue Pearl
937 Posts
what a gorgeous car. i think the shifter is a bit high, but if that was the only thing on my car i wanted to change then i would be more than thrilled!!!

·
Registered
97 OBS, 83 911, 13 Pilot
996 Posts
damn thats a shame. i know how you feel though i had to sell my wrx to get a house and still sad every time i see a wingless psm bug eye.

i second the vote on a lgt or outback xt.

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,499 Posts
Dm3nace said:
I sort of know what you are talking about. I'm 25 and don't plan on driving anything else for a long time. It's not about an image thing, my car just really suits me well. Cars reflect our personality, so I hope your next car suits you well like this one did. Respek.

·
Registered
98 rsti
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am so going to miss this car.. maybe legacy gt limited..the shifter is high due to the RS dash.. If it was a wrx/sti dash than it would be shorter..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts