Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Re: Re: I'm not doin nothin Saturday, how bout you?

FRAKK's2.5 said:
I'm in Vegas Bro sorry!
Can I come with you?? I need to win some money!! :lol:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I'm not doin nothin Saturday, how bout you?

Rallychic said:
Can I come with you?? I need to win some money!! :lol:
Come on Down...but if you plan to stay with me there will be a fee...and no I'm not talking about money either...!:devil: see first statement of my reply...:devil: :p

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not doin nothin Saturday, how bout you?

FRAKK's2.5 said:
Come on Down...but if you plan to stay with me there will be a fee...and no I'm not talking about money either...!:devil: see first statement of my reply...:devil: :p
I think he means: :eek:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Dude, Easy Street is pretty bad. Ever read the thread on NASIOC about the guy that wants to go with there upgrade package? They are all about BOV's and Cold air intakes. The shit that does absolutly nothing for a WRX engine. They have the fastest WRX in north america, but only because they bought a engine from the Rigoli Brothers in Aus. They arent real tuners like Turbo XS or Vishnu.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quick WRX said:
Dude, Easy Street is pretty bad. Ever read the thread on NASIOC about the guy that wants to go with there upgrade package? They are all about BOV's and Cold air intakes. The shit that does absolutly nothing for a WRX engine. They have the fastest WRX in north america, but only because they bought a engine from the Rigoli Brothers in Aus. They arent real tuners like Turbo XS or Vishnu.
I don't give a rat’s ass about their inability to flash and retune an ECU. Besides, I don't have a WRX remember? I'm feeling free burgers! You with me?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
I don't give a rat’s ass about their inability to flash and retune an ECU. Besides, I don't have a WRX remember? I'm feeling free burgers! You with me?
Oh free food.....dude, I would like to go but I have to work Sat. I dont think I would go anyways. It would be like going a free George Bush Jr dinner. It may be free, but I would feel totally guilty after. I think these guys are just in the business for the money and beacuse the WRX is the "new hot" car. They don't give a shit about you.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick WRX said:
They don't give a shit about you.
Oh I'm sure you're right but it might be cool. And who the hall said they have the fastest WRX in North America? I don’t buy it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
who the hall said they have the fastest WRX in North America? I don’t buy it.
They payed the Rigoli Brothers something like 30 thousand to build them an engine. There WRX runs in the 10's. I think it may be the fastest, but only because they bought it. They couldnt have done it themselves.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:
They payed the Rigoli Brothers something like 30 thousand to build them an engine. There WRX runs in the 10's. I think it may be the fastest, but only because they bought it. They couldnt have done it themselves.
Fuck the $30,000 dollars!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quick WRX said:
Let me guess, they put their stickers all over it and run it around like they built it. Bitches should know that shit wouldn’t fly!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
Let me guess, they put their stickers all over it and run it around like they built it. Bitches should know that shit wouldn’t fly!
Thats why I am not really "down" with them. They are just ....... shisty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts