Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sunny:

The grass is always greener on the other side. :rolleyes:

Oh boy. I guess I was too much of a smart ass for those uptight morons.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I am b said:

**Nelson voice** HA! HA! **End Nelson's voice**

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am b said:

Aaron,

That is fucked up. I am sorry for you losing your title. However, look at this. You have just joined us in realizing tha FISHGUY and NICK and all those mods are just uptight assholes who have nothing better to do than i-club. Let's face it, we took it as a hobby, and they take it as their lives, thinking that they will get gummers from Subaru. You make us proud.

FUCK ICLUB

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am b said:

What are you gonna do with all your free time now?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They think I made alex look bad. HAHAHAHAHA

Like he needed my help. He was going off on those guys that whored up OT and I publicly told him that he was looking childish by calling them names and putting them down. It's all on the home page of I-club. He gave them time outs and that's all that was needed. So my publicly putting down the owner of the site wasn't looked on that well. I then raised hell in the mod forum about how closing down a whole forum was a stupid response to a bunch of guys having fun. I stood up for people to often and they don't like that. It's a little gang they have with the moderators. They post all kinds of crap about people in that mod forum and put down the members. I am soooooooo serious when I say that they see themselves as better people then the members of the site. How lame is that?? You have a bunch of internet moderators that were probably beat up as kids talking smack about people that might be a doctor or lawyer or a STOCK BROKER. When they are nothing special.

Now I'm on TIME OUT. :rolleyes: They said I can come back if I asked nicely. Yeah right. I'm sure I'm the only guy to go from moderator to banned in half a day. :sunny:

I won't be back and they can't understand how I can live my life without them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am b said:
You have a bunch of internet moderators that were probably beat up as kids talking smack about people that might be a doctor or lawyer or a STOCK BROKER. When they are nothing special.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHA

That is the funniest shit that i have ever read. Yes they are 2 standards over there. The fucking mod standard and the Fishguy standard. Fishguy has so much power there it is unbelievable. The thing that pisses me off about that club is that they are fucking anal, act like they are almighty and shit, and are nothing than what you noted it, a bunch of fucking pricks who got the shit beat out of them in grade school. For this Aaron, I am fucking proud of you, You have made us all proud.

What's really dumb is that they don't realize that we will carry on with our meets and etc. SCIC will live on in another fashion.

Val

·
Registered
420 Posts
Heck you can see the migration from "that club whose name shall not be mentioned" to RS25.COM. People are realizing over there that freedom of speach is better than censorship.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey thanks for the support Val. I'm glad to get that monkey off my back. Moderating was taking up to much of my time. I probably won't be around as much as before because I've got to take work more seriously. I've probably lost tens of thousands of dollars because of spending time on the internet. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am b,

I agree with everything you say because...I've been saying that for a long time now! Double standards and elitism are the rule over there. It's the elitist "us" versus "them". It's stupid.:stupid:

Pssss...Tell us some of the dirty secrets from the moderator forum:biggest:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am b said:
I've probably lost tens of thousands of dollars because of spending time on the internet. :(
d'oh! well if it makes you feel any better, they say you can't lose money you haven't actually made yet. it's only a potential loss. and if you stay off the internet a little more, you can start to collect on that money that had passed you by previously.

or something.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts