Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the WRX. I'm really torn between the WRX and a Dodge Challenger. Really I just badly want a stick and those two are the most appealing to me as far as looks and interior space.

Really I wanna know how much they cost to maintain? Insure? If any of you financed where did you go through for the loan? Pros and Cons overall?

I'm a college student still so I'm not looking for brand new, 2010-2015 will be fine for me. I'm hoping for really just a base model, I don't really need any extra stuff on it personally.

·
www.jackstalk.com
04 WRX, 911 Cab, Escalade ESV
5,372 Posts
The wrx is pretty cheap to maintain, i dont know specific downfalls of the newer models but theyre slightly more expensive than owning a nonturbo impreza/outback but not as expensive as a bmw/mercedes for maintenance. The wrx costs more in gas but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the WRX. I'm really torn between the WRX and a Dodge Challenger. Really I just badly want a stick and those two are the most appealing to me as far as looks and interior space.

Really I wanna know how much they cost to maintain? Insure? If any of you financed where did you go through for the loan? Pros and Cons overall?

I'm a college student still so I'm not looking for brand new, 2010-2015 will be fine for me. I'm hoping for really just a base model, I don't really need any extra stuff on it personally.
9Apps APK Cartoon HD | Download Cartoon HD APK APP for Android Free! [2019] VidMate APK
A big pro for me is that the challenger is one of the biggest 2 door cars there is.

It’s pretty much a 2 door car that’s the size of a full size sedan. Almost as big as a charger if not the same. You’d be surprised how spacious and large it is up in person.

Being this big and heavy, it’s such a nice cruiser. And mines only a v6 with a cold air intake. Has enough power to have some fun and thrill every time I get into it but not so much power I get in real trouble lol.

·
Registered
All AWD, some turbo
68 Posts
If you're not convinced you want a Subaru, it's probably not for you.

The WRX is a fun little car with turbo and AWD, but I don't see the point in them instead of just getting an STI.

The Challenger is a big piece of crap American car with no style, poor driver visibility, and average handling. It's a little fun in a straight line, but doesn't have much else special about it.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,654 Posts
After having worked at a Subaru dealer and a Chrysler Jeep Dodge.. I'd go with Subaru. Despite the cheap interior quality, I saw way more happy Subaru service customers than I did CJDR. To be fair, that could have something to do with the quality of service work in each dealer.. but I stand by my choice.

I think the Challenger is a fun car to drive; I drove quite a few different trim levels. But I'd go Subaru.. although STI instead of WRX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts