Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i'm a woman that rocks. invited to join by RS25.com (thanks). i'm here to bring a little insight and excitement to these boys.

:p

i'm on this other forum, but it's all girls and no one ever fights or flames eachother or has fun like they do here. i swear that fight club forum is like watching a car accident, you think it's sick and wrong but you just can't look away.

this must be why i like men better than women.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
sprite said:
i swear that fight club forum is like watching a car accident, you think it's sick and wrong but you just can't look away.

this must be why i like men better than women.
Bwahaahahaaa that is cool. Yeah, it's amazing, but I love it. I personally don't love it in real life, but here it is pure entertainment. :D

Go rile up the masses, will ya Sprite? :devil:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
i'm a woman that rocks
i'd disagree with that. although this self-confident facade you've been putting on is quite amuzing, esp since just last week you were crying about how you just wanted to know what's wrong with you and why all of your many boyfriends always dump you. its cute, really.

i don't know what you're thinking james. this is going to cause nothing good.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's not a facade. i'm through with feeling sorry for myself just because some asshole dumped me. i know who cares about me and i know who doesn't. and i know i care a lot more about myself than i do about your opinions. thanks for playing.

Go rile up the masses, will ya Sprite?
haven't i stirred the shit enough??? :eek:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
10th Warrior said:
i don't know what you're thinking james. this is going to cause nothing good.
I'm thinking people can add other people to their "ignore list" in the User Control Panel and that takes care of that. If people so desire not to deal with other people...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm not in a band, i can't sing or play music worth shit. hehehe why don't you ask shawn how i rock? LOL. no, but seriously, i think i rock, my friends think i rock, and my boyfriend thinks i rock. so there.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:roflmao:

yeah.... hehehehehe. hey honey, can i talk about our sex life now that jeff isn't reading my posts???

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well honey, if james opens a sex forum...... it's on.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wouldn't know..... i think my ass would have never been able to join that one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts