Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Oooh, that's caked in there pretty good. It's incredible how much crap those wheel wells can hold. I just get the hose and hold it under there for like five minutes and dirt and stuff just keeps coming out!

Nick C.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Geez and I JUST washed my Impreza - it made your car look like it was professionally done - like those Dodge Ram pickup commercials where all the marketing people flig mud onto a clean truck in hopes of making it look good but dirty.

Seriously, my car was so filthy - mud was coming out between the gaps in the fenders and the bumper, and was coated with road grime. I suppose I could take a picture of my truck which still looks like hell... :sunny:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have to take some pics next time you get it tha dirty! I wish I had been able to get mine dirtier than that, but I had a rally-x to run in, and by the time I finished that and got out to the mud pit, it had been spread around and soaked in, so there wasn't nearly as much as the day before when I walked out to it. I pretty much just put either the left or the right side tires in the mud, and dropped the cluch for max mud flingin'! There were a couple of other RS's who got there before me, and you couldn't tell what color they where!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts