Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Subaru Impreza L AWD
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, if you did actually win a massive amount of moneys or something would you stick with a subaru?

I know id have to get a 01 2.5 and swap in a turbod Tribeca engine.=)
I think id have so many other toys to go with it tho.=)

·
Registered
93 Imperza L Ameythst
3,165 Posts
I would have a number of cars.

First things first i would pay off all my debt, my parents debt and siblings debt. Whats left after that is all fun money. I would get a nice house obviously. Now for the other 3 million dollars.

I would have a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner 426 Hemi
1991 Notchback Mustang LX 5.0 (would make this a straight line beast)
Subarus of all sorts, and my build with all the rare parts that were too expensive for me in the past. I would make one off stuff all carbon if possible. I would make it a torque monster, I would also want a wagon sti swapped as a dailly driver. so much more I cant even think of it now.

·
Registered
2000 2.5Rs Charcoal Grey
148 Posts
Honestly yes I would keep the car that I have right now and drive it has my daily driver. But I would probably own a 22b, DMC12, AE86, FC and a bunch of other toys. But this is if I win a crazy amount.

·
Registered
2000, Impreza, 2.5 RS,
139 Posts
Pay rest of old college debt

Help out family

Completely strip down and remake my subie

Buy a house and put up a fence with gun turrets.

Create a road track on my land and open it to the public (for a fee)

Invest in the Euro.

Buy a Nissan Skyline, Lancer Evo 6 and 22b

Build Skynet.

·
Banned
349 Posts
I would probably sell my WRX wagon and get an 06-07 STi and mod the crap out of it. I would then pay off all current debt, and build a house. After buying me and my wife both a nice daily driver(either Porsche or Ferrari for me, some type of high dollar convertible for my wife), I would invest the rest. I would also go vacationing to exotic places 2 or 3 times a year. Then just live comfortably, knowing I have tons of money in the bank and investments, and knowing when ever something tickles my fancy, I can buy it.

·
Registered
fast wagon, toyota 4x4
1,206 Posts
i would invest. theni would buy every rs and a few 22b's in the land and rally at my huge acerage homesite. then i would develop space technology that would enable me to fly to the mars.

·
Registered
00RS & 02WRX
1,439 Posts
use the money to make more $$$$$$...win a lottery not that much..

buy a big house have a big parking lot behine the house..buy or build all of initial D car for display

·
Premium Member
1999 2.5RS Silverthorn
286 Posts
Lol I would 08 sti swap my 99rs. Fully build that beast and get myself a brand new M3 for a daily driver.

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs BDP
2,079 Posts
i would ask to meet natalie portman and donate the money to charity and buy either an EVO 9 or new m3 or porsche 911 GT2

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
hookers and beer.

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
I would buy a house, fix up my car and swap it, buy an 05 STi and mod it a little, then put the rest in savings/checking for gas and everyday living. Probably donate some to charities and help out a couple people.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
I would buy a nice big ranch in virginia and build several houses on the property for friends and family. My house would have a screening room with the best video and sound equipment money can buy. I would have my own t3 line incoming to the property to host my gaming servers.

Then i would build a nice big barn for working on "Projects". 4 Wheel Dyno, paint and body shop, lifts, etc.

The ranch would have to be big enough for a private track and airfield on site.

I would definately build my subaru with everything i can buy, i would also buy me some other good toys.

Other things i want include a p-51 mustang and a sailing yacht.

I would do a lot of traveling to everywhere i have never been.

I would have a lot of fun. I have thought this out a lot.

Chris

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
The wagon would be complete stripped. Gonna have the bare chassis on the rotisserie, everything tightened up.

It's gonna have the most thorough paint jerb. Aspen White again, but sooooo right.

Powahplant. Something simple, like Ver 7 with some big turbo. 6-speed and Brembos, duh.

It'd have the 5 x 114.3 hubs... so I'd need some custom oilcovers. Was thinking some KW V3s would be nice. With all Whiteline shit everywhere else. Ooooh.

LSD's around.

Interior would be black RS dash, V5/6 rear wagon seats with the headrest, and some big $$$ buckets in the front. Sparco harness bar with 3" cam lock harness.

and a bunch of other m4d tyt3, yo shit

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Impreza RS 5MT
2,827 Posts
I would pay off my debt and all my parents' debt. Next, I would buy a vast amount of wooded property, complete with a rustic, modern house and garage/barn bigger than the house itself. Full garage, wood shop, and biodiesel processing system.

Oh, I would so switch over to BMWs; those diesel AWD 3-series rock my world. But would definitely have a few others, like my current Subie, a few motorcycles, big diesel dodge ram, my current project truck, a 1968 Dodge Charger with all repro sheetmetal (dont' want to feel bad cutting it up) and Viper drivetrain...hell, toss a Dodge Viper in there, too. It would be wonderful to buy my dad a '67 Camaro RS and my mom a rather large greenhouse. ....and fix their place up for them, too.

Then, I would pretty much stay in school forever and fund my own research.

·
Not a premium member
2002 Aspen White WRX
3,919 Posts
I've probably thought this out more than any body else here has. I'd buy Vermont so I can play around on all the best rally stages in the country. lol jk.

I'd buy an RV, travel the country, when I find a place I love, I'll build a house there with the following.
-Huge shop with every tool a guy would need, lifts, dynos, toolboxes, etc.
-big garage to store all the cars i'd buy
-fly to europe and find a guy that has a 22b and buy it from him at whatever cost
-buy a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C Type RA-R
-id buy a steel gray metallic 2007 sti for a daily driver
-donate the car i have to someone who really deserves it
-buy my mom an 08 ford escape
-pay off my moms debt
-save the rest, if there is any, to be able to buy certain little things when ever i see them.

·
Not a premium member
2002 Aspen White WRX
3,919 Posts
I've probably thought this out more than any body else here has. I'd buy Vermont so I can play around on all the best rally stages in the country. lol jk.

I'd buy an RV, travel the country, when I find a place I love, I'll build a house there with the following.
-Huge shop with every tool a guy would need, lifts, dynos, toolboxes, etc.
-big garage to store all the cars i'd buy
-fly to europe and find a guy that has a 22b and buy it from him at whatever cost
-buy a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C Type RA-R
-id buy a steel gray metallic 2007 sti for a daily driver
-donate the car i have to someone who really deserves it
-buy my mom an 08 ford escape
-pay off my moms debt
-save the rest, if there is any, to be able to buy certain little things when ever i see them.
And i'd also take jessica alba on the date of her lifetime

·
Premium Member
'98 RSTI, '14 XV Hybrid
2,955 Posts
And i'd also take jessica alba on the date of her lifetime
I agree!

Id buy an S203, S204 etc.

Then I would invest the rest into gold and land since our economy is so wacked right now.

And when the 2020 STI comes out and cost $140,000 and it jet propelled, hovers, and impregnates all the women around it, Ill have enough saved away.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts