Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do you guys post over there and let this place die?

Three days with no posts is sad, very sad.

Do we need to have a war here?

Morgan.... I'm calling you out boy! BRING IT!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
haha, I want no war. Besides, TMRRALLY, your commander, and myself as commander of the Texan forces have declared a stalemate a long time ago. We do not want to continue our barbaristic ways.
Any anyways, nobody posts here because there are only like... Three true members of Texas on here. Kaboom, who has left for China to teach English there, DanzBorin who I assumed has finally gotten himself a job, and me, who now has school. I try to post all I can really, but I end up finding myself only posting on the ones I get mail about, so that means no new threads, I don't see those... haha, but now I must go for about 10 minutes to pick up somebody. I will be back then to post a new thread about Car sightings because I saw a white RS a few days ago that I need to see if he hangs out on here. Must revive Texas! RAH!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zeorymer said:
haha, I want no war. Besides, TMRRALLY, your commander, and myself as commander of the Texan forces have declared a stalemate a long time ago. We do not want to continue our barbaristic ways.
Any anyways, nobody posts here because there are only like... Three true members of Texas on here. Kaboom, who has left for China to teach English there, DanzBorin who I assumed has finally gotten himself a job, and me, who now has school. I try to post all I can really, but I end up finding myself only posting on the ones I get mail about, so that means no new threads, I don't see those... haha, but now I must go for about 10 minutes to pick up somebody. I will be back then to post a new thread about Car sightings because I saw a white RS a few days ago that I need to see if he hangs out on here. Must revive Texas! RAH!
Good luck reviving Texass! The problem is most of you people can't read.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
ARGHHH, I was just about to say something to 2point5RS, but now seeing your reply, I am deciding to hold off on that.

LDFJLSKFNLWWIEHSDl WILL IT EVER STOP?!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Haha, sorry we are boring. I try to have some fun, but I just don't post enough. And I also get burnt out from all the stereotypes against us Texans (even though most of them are true, just not of me you flamers!) haha.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Just to get back a little bit and have some fun...

I have always wanted to know if they teach spelling in California. From what I have seen of Frakk, TMRRALLY, and now you Tall J, the general consensus is that it is not.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tell me about it! I can't speak for them, but I started smoking grass in 7th grade and mellowed out around 23 so I didn't learn a lot in between. I am lucky I have serious mechanical aptitude or I would be fucked.

How about you? When did you start to smoke cow pies? :p

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait, wait....
It's called "California shorthand".

Developed because of the heightened pace of daily life. ;)

I guess I’m still a bit slow.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
lol, that makes a lot of sense actually, good excuses.
Me? No smoking here. Only the all too often drunkedness on the weekends.

·
Registered
744 Posts
:rolleyes:

Anyway, who says Cali sucks?

[start stereotype]I just think it's full valley girls and surfers. No one actually has responsibilities there anyway, right? You guys just hang around all day and smoke weed, right? [/end stereotype]

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
2Point5RS said:
:rolleyes:

[start stereotype]You guys just hang around all day and smoke weed, right? [/end stereotype]
I'm stoned right now as we speak!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts