Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you out there may want to put personalized plates on your car.

Here are some ideas for you:

"N2SPEED"

"RICEBNR"

"2QWIK4U"

"UR2SLOW"

"TOOQK4U"

"PHUCYOU"

"PHUC U2"

"PHUC ME"

"BIGPRICK"

That's all I can thank of at the moment. :D

Later, ARG

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Here's my idea for anybody with a 1.8 liter Impreza, and it just happens to be the same as my username!

I_H8_1.8

:curse:

:D

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
AHHHH!! A Honda owner! BURN HIM!!!:p J/K, man, it's all in fun. As for that list, I'm prett sure the last 4 wouldn't make it past the censors. And if I put I H8 1.8 on my car, would I hurt your feelings? I have an idea for a cool plate, but I'm not telling anybody, cause I don't want someone to snag it out from under me.;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
"NADAWRX", need I explain any further?

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
I like GOTRICE... that's why it's on the front of my car. I'm thinking about getting WRXKILR.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
AHHHH!! A Honda owner! BURN HIM!!!
That would be EX-Honda owner, thank you! :curse: I have completely turned my back on Hondas since I got my Scooby. Unfortunately, though, I don't have a 2.5RS; I have a '95L AWD with the SORRY ASS 1.8! Hence my choice of username and license plate suggestion.

if I put I H8 1.8 on my car, would I hurt your feelings?
That wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit, because my engine sucks, but I bet some Integra owners would bitch and moan.

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
:biggest: Somehow I don't think the SOA rep got the same reaction I did when I stuck this in the dash before a meeting (for sponsorship$$$) :cool:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
I_H8_1.8 said:

That would be EX-Honda owner, thank you! :curse: I have completely turned my back on Hondas since I got my Scooby. Unfortunately, though, I don't have a 2.5RS; I have a '95L AWD with the SORRY ASS 1.8! Hence my choice of username and license plate suggestion.

That wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit, because my engine sucks, but I bet some Integra owners would bitch and moan.

Actually, I was talkinga bout xMetal, the guy who posted before me. His sig says he has an ITR, but used to have an RS. He went the opposite way you did, form Subaru to Honda.

·
Super Moderator
2000 Slingshot RS-T (Sold)
3,211 Posts
I've always liked (as seen on the other board).....

GOTAWD
SUVETR

and of course the famous

RUHROH

:biggest:

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Actually, I was talkinga bout xMetal, the guy who posted before me. His sig says he has an ITR, but used to have an RS. He went the opposite way you did, form Subaru to Honda.
Okay, sorry for getting on your case! I'm paranoid so I thought you were talking about me! :run: I thought that you thought I had a Honda! Phew! Thought I might get kicked off the club! Just kidding. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
lol nick thats clever. Anything saying that our car is not a WRX would be nice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ICURNVS

I just feel that and something Like NV ME ...are just plain stupid for cars that 25K or less econoboxes ....poeple these aren't 911s damn they ain't even a M3 or a S2000.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts